|
this is a discussion within the Saints Community Forum; The New Orleans Saints have signed offensive lineman Senio Kelemete to a two-year contract extension, a source told NOLA.com | The Times-Picayune on Sunday. Kelemete was set to become a restricted free agent next week. By signing him to new ...
|
LinkBack | Thread Tools | Display Modes |
![]() |
#1 |
Resident Swede
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Märsta, Sweden
Posts: 8,033
|
Saints and G Senio Kelemete agreed to a two-year contract, per source
The New Orleans Saints have signed offensive lineman Senio Kelemete to a two-year contract extension, a source told NOLA.com | The Times-Picayune on Sunday.
Kelemete was set to become a restricted free agent next week. By signing him to new a contract, the Saints avoided the tender process. ![]() Mike Triplett ESPN Staff Writer The Saints and G Senio Kelemete agreed to a two-year contract, per source. Kelemete, 25, was scheduled to be a restricted free agent. Rather than tender him, the Saints worked out a two-year deal. Terms have not been disclosed. Kelemete, who was a backup and spot starter last year, should have a chance to compete for one of the Saints' starting guard jobs after they let go of veteran Jahri Evans last month. ESPN: The Worldwide Leader in Sports read more |
W.T. Sherman is my favorite General. After all he did order Atlanta to be burned to the ground.
Last edited by SmashMouth; 03-07-2016 at 12:18 AM.. |
|
![]() |
![]() |
Tags |
guard, kelemete, o-line, senio, senio kelemete |
|
|
![]() LinkBack to this Thread: https://blackandgold.com/saints/77052-saints-g-senio-kelemete-agreed-two-year-contract-per-source.html
|
||||
Posted By | For | Type | Date | Hits |
The Latest New Orleans Saints News | SportSpyder | This thread | Refback | 03-06-2016 06:02 PM | 5 |