New Orleans Saints Forums - blackandgold.com

New Orleans Saints Forums - blackandgold.com (https://blackandgold.com/community/)
-   Saints (https://blackandgold.com/saints/)
-   -   Featured Discussion Saints vs Patriots Gameday Thread (https://blackandgold.com/saints/84286-saints-vs-patriots-gameday-thread.html)

llaguardia81 09-17-2017 05:26 PM

Re: Saints vs Patriots Gameday Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by jeanpierre (Post 764640)
McDaniels? The guy that drafted Tim Tebow in the first round?

Tebow wasn't that bad. He did win a playoff game. Elway was a jackass for what he did to him.

Cruize 09-17-2017 05:42 PM

Re: Saints vs Patriots Gameday Thread
 
I absolutely admit I bought in to the Saints improved defense during the preseason. They got pressure. They hit people. The tackled well. The coverage was close at worst. Oh what a difference the regular season makes. No pressure. Bad tackling. Blown coverages. Teo' and Klien look slow. Anzalone looks like a rookie. The safeties are just bad. I just don't get the complete lack of anything good on defense. It's going to be a LONG year.

AsylumGuido 09-17-2017 05:43 PM

Re: Saints vs Patriots Gameday Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by saintshrimp (Post 764652)
Thats like saying the captain is gonna fix the hole in this ship titanic. So there is no need to get in the life boat this is my favorite ship

Nope. This ain't life or death. There is no life boat for anyone to get on. This is my ship and there is nothing I can do to change it so I choose to continue to enjoy as much as I can.

:bng:

dizzle88 09-17-2017 05:46 PM

Re: Saints vs Patriots Gameday Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Cruize (Post 764677)
I absolutely admit I bought in to the Saints improved defense during the preseason. They got pressure. They hit people. The tackled well. The coverage was close at worst. Oh what a difference the regular season makes. No pressure. Bad tackling. Blown coverages. Teo' and Klien look slow. Anzalone looks like a rookie. The safeties are just bad. I just don't get the complete lack of anything good on defense. It's going to be a LONG year.

Don't forget that we now have no offense either.

They can't convert 3rd downs, they can't create running lanes or string passes together. They can't score more than 2 TD's a game.

The whole team is a mess and SP and loomis are entirely to blame.

AsylumGuido 09-17-2017 05:46 PM

Re: Saints vs Patriots Gameday Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Cruize (Post 764677)
I absolutely admit I bought in to the Saints improved defense during the preseason. They got pressure. They hit people. The tackled well. The coverage was close at worst. Oh what a difference the regular season makes. No pressure. Bad tackling. Blown coverages. Teo' and Klien look slow. Anzalone looks like a rookie. The safeties are just bad. I just don't get the complete lack of anything good on defense. It's going to be a LONG year.

Let's see, they face the QB that led the NFL in completion % last season in his home on Monday night. Then they face arguably the greatest QB in NFL history the following week.

:bng:

AsylumGuido 09-17-2017 05:47 PM

Re: Saints vs Patriots Gameday Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by dizzle88 (Post 764680)
Don't forget that we now have no offense either.

They can't convert 3rd downs, they can't create running lanes or string passes together. They can't score more than 2 TD's a game.

The whole team is a mess and SP and loomis are entirely to blame.

Perhaps you could fire them, huh?

:D

dizzle88 09-17-2017 05:47 PM

Re: Saints vs Patriots Gameday Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by AsylumGuido (Post 764682)
Perhaps you could fire them, huh?

:D

If our owners had anything about them they would.

AsylumGuido 09-17-2017 05:48 PM

Re: Saints vs Patriots Gameday Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by dizzle88 (Post 764684)
If our owners had anything about them they would.

But we all know they don't so ...

I choose to enjoy what life gives me and not stress over it.

:bng:

dizzle88 09-17-2017 05:51 PM

Re: Saints vs Patriots Gameday Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by AsylumGuido (Post 764686)
But we all know they don't so ...

I choose to enjoy what life gives me and not stress over it.

:bng:

That's fine, I have no problem with that. I'd just like to see a competitive team get fielded, they haven't sniffed the playoffs for 4 years and SP/Loomis need see the mess they have created.

WillMacKenzie 09-17-2017 05:58 PM

Re: Saints vs Patriots Gameday Thread
 
http://www.jasonandtymiller.com/wp-c...cial_Spark.png

Brees lost his spark?


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:51 PM.


Copyright 1997 - 2020 - BlackandGold.com