Go Back   New Orleans Saints Forums - blackandgold.com > Main > Saints

Atlanta beat San Fransico? LOL

this is a discussion within the Saints Community Forum; BTW, I actually think Dan Quinn is a good coach. It'd actually benefit us if they got rid of him. He's not the reason they are losing, and they will really regret firing him if they do....

Like Tree23Likes

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-16-2019, 02:03 AM   #11
500th Post
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 952
Re: Atlanta beat San Fransico? LOL

BTW, I actually think Dan Quinn is a good coach. It'd actually benefit us if they got rid of him. He's not the reason they are losing, and they will really regret firing him if they do.
Halo likes this.
hitta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2019, 02:29 AM   #12
1000 Posts +
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Monroe, La
Posts: 2,525
Re: Atlanta beat San Fransico? LOL

With that lost that put us in the hunt for 1st seed all we need is to win out and Green Bay lost to the Vikings. San Fran must lose or tie once more. Possibly the Seahawks win that home against 49ers. At the least we will be a second seed at the least.

2019 NFL Playoff Machine - Simulate Matchups and Scenarios - ESPN
cmike likes this.
nola_swammi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2019, 07:03 AM   #13
Site Donor 2018
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Shreveport,Louisiana
Posts: 15,382
Re: Atlanta beat San Fransico? LOL

Failclowns got a second TD after going ahead.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nfl...ETk?li=BBnba9I
Halo likes this.
WhoDat!656 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2019, 08:20 AM   #14
Site Donor 2019
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Bedford, TX
Posts: 16,131
Blog Entries: 1
Re: Atlanta beat San Fransico? LOL

Failures are a bi polar squad.

5-9 under achieving team however QUINN has defeated (both ON THE ROAD) 2 heavy weights that are headed to post season play.

I'm not so sure that Mr. Blank fires him now.
K Major is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2019, 10:07 AM   #15
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Mandeville, LA
Posts: 27,670
Blog Entries: 29
Re: Atlanta beat San Fransico? LOL

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.co...-sundays-loss/
SmashMouth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2019, 10:40 AM   #16
Site Donor MONTHLY
 
Join Date: May 2002
Location: New Orleans, LA
Posts: 18,668
Blog Entries: 45
Re: Atlanta beat San Fransico? LOL

Originally Posted by K Major View Post
Failures are a bi polar squad.

5-9 under achieving team however QUINN has defeated (both ON THE ROAD) 2 heavy weights that are headed to post season play.

I'm not so sure that Mr. Blank fires him now.
I actually watched one of the Falcon's preseason games.
I said during preseason that there was something fundamentally flawed with their offensive line. They beefed it up but Matt Ryan was getting killed in the preseason. They made adjustments but it was too late.

In the first meeting with Saints/Falcons at home, obviously the Saints overlooked that game and were caught off guard.
Second meeting was very different. Much more real and could have been an embarrassment blow out for the clowns if some of our receivers caught the ball

Since then, Falcons have regrouped and are again trying to re-surge.
I do give credit to Quinn for keeping their team together and not quitting.
Quinn should get 1 more year with his system, but unless they win out finishing 7-9, I don't see them keeping him.
K Major likes this.

Like blackandgold.com on facebook follow us on Twitter
Halo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2019, 10:56 AM   #17
Site Donor
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Atlanta
Posts: 6,324
Re: Atlanta beat San Fransico? LOL

Originally Posted by foreverfan View Post
I love the Falcons... I love to beat them... I love when they beat our opponents... I love the way they lost the Superbowl... I love how that have no Superbowl chance this year... Anybody want to continue?

Would some please visit some of the Atlanta fan sites to see what they have to say about how this could improve our playoff chances.

Two weeks ago Atlanta:
- was set up nicely to fire their crappy HC
- had a top 3-5 pick in the bag
- was inline for the last place schedule


Now they'll keep Quinn, draft around 12th, and get to play the Rams instead of the Cardinals next year. I hope they win out.
Halo and Rugby Saint II like this.
ScottF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2019, 11:02 AM   #18
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Mandeville, LA
Posts: 27,670
Blog Entries: 29
Re: Atlanta beat San Fransico? LOL

Originally Posted by Halo View Post
I actually watched one of the Falcon's preseason games.
I said during preseason that there was something fundamentally flawed with their offensive line. They beefed it up but Matt Ryan was getting killed in the preseason. They made adjustments but it was too late.

In the first meeting with Saints/Falcons at home, obviously the Saints overlooked that game and were caught off guard.
Second meeting was very different. Much more real and could have been an embarrassment blow out for the clowns if some of our receivers caught the ball

Since then, Falcons have regrouped and are again trying to re-surge.
I do give credit to Quinn for keeping their team together and not quitting.
Quinn should get 1 more year with his system, but unless they win out finishing 7-9, I don't see them keeping him.
Should they rehire Mike Smith? I miss those going-for-it-on-fourth plays.
SmashMouth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2019, 11:40 AM   #19
Site Donor MONTHLY
 
Join Date: May 2002
Location: New Orleans, LA
Posts: 18,668
Blog Entries: 45
Re: Atlanta beat San Fransico? LOL

Originally Posted by SmashMouth View Post
Should they rehire Mike Smith? I miss those going-for-it-on-fourth plays.
Wait, I thought Mike Smith works for Sean Payton now cleaning up the yard, cleaning the gutters on his house, cutting the grass and taking out the trash??

Halo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2019, 12:02 PM   #20
500th Post
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Atlanta
Posts: 922
Re: Atlanta beat San Fransico? LOL

Originally Posted by ScottF View Post
Two weeks ago Atlanta:
- was set up nicely to fire their crappy HC
- had a top 3-5 pick in the bag
- was inline for the last place schedule


Now they'll keep Quinn, draft around 12th, and get to play the Rams instead of the Cardinals next year. I hope they win out.
Does the record change the schedule for next season?
turbo_dog is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:12 PM.


Copyright 1997 - 2020 - BlackandGold.com
no new posts