Register All Albums FAQ Community Experience
Go Back   New Orleans Saints Forums - blackandgold.com > Support > Website Support Forum

whre to put this thread??? Can Somebody Draw Me?

this is a discussion within the Website Support Forum Community Forum; Hey Yats, I have a problem which needs help from an artistic member of WhoDat Nation. It is time for me to go on a self-promotion tour, a must in my biz. ( no, I havent been fired, and everything ...

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-09-2009, 09:24 AM   #1
E. Side Cholo

whre to put this thread??? Can Somebody Draw Me?

Hey Yats, I have a problem which needs help from an artistic member of WhoDat Nation.

It is time for me to go on a self-promotion tour, a must in my biz. ( no, I havent been fired, and everything is cool-- you just have to keep your portfolio current, and seize various opportunities)

I have a specific vision for my new promotional material, and one part is a caracature of myself as a trademark image. Think of Jerry Lewis or Jay Leno's trademark caracatures--- something in that spirit.

So, what I need is someone who can look at a couple of pictures of me, draw something fun, and put me in a cartoonish pose. Im trying to relay a coming-to-the-rescue image for my wedding business, particularly. Im visualizing a cartoon image of myself speeding along in a silly, out-of-scale-drawn helicopter, hair blowing back, presumably to rescue some poor bride who's wedding party is in danger of sucking.

Im not so much about looking "pretty," as I am looking relatable and competent.

I'll gladly pay you for this, should I use your work.

Old 12-09-2009, 04:00 PM   #2
Cake or Death?

Re: whre to put this thread??? Can Somebody Draw Me?

I can't draw. It would turn out like this. Otherwise I would be glad to help.

Old 12-09-2009, 04:52 PM   #3
E. Side Cholo

LOL.. If I dont have any luck, I might resort to stick figures.

Dancing bride, family, dj in background. might be kind of amusing.
Old 12-10-2009, 09:06 AM   #4
Site Donor MONTHLY

Join up to the graphic design group.

New Orleans Saints - Black and Gold - Graphics

Besides the people with requests, there are actually some decent artists in there. I'm one of them, but caricatures are not my specialty. Maybe we can get you some help in there.
Old 12-10-2009, 10:19 AM   #5
E. Side Cholo

muchas garcias
Old 12-12-2009, 03:38 PM   #6

Originally Posted by skymike View Post
Hey Yats, I have a problem which needs help from an artistic member of WhoDat Nation.

It is time for me to go on a self-promotion tour, a must in my biz. ( no, I havent been fired, and everything is cool-- you just have to keep your portfolio current, and seize various opportunities)

I have a specific vision for my new promotional material, and one part is a caracature of myself as a trademark image. Think of Jerry Lewis or Jay Leno's trademark caracatures--- something in that spirit.

So, what I need is someone who can look at a couple of pictures of me, draw something fun, and put me in a cartoonish pose. Im trying to relay a coming-to-the-rescue image for my wedding business, particularly. Im visualizing a cartoon image of myself speeding along in a silly, out-of-scale-drawn helicopter, hair blowing back, presumably to rescue some poor bride who's wedding party is in danger of sucking.

Im not so much about looking "pretty," as I am looking relatable and competent.

I'll gladly pay you for this, should I use your work.
Here's one!

Closed Thread