Register All Albums FAQ Community Experience
Go Back   New Orleans Saints Forums - blackandgold.com > Main > Welcome Wagon - NEW!

Darth Saint

this is a discussion within the Welcome Wagon - NEW! Community Forum; Originally Posted by Darth Saint I used to constantly check this site during class when I was in college. It's been awhile since I've had a chance to really be active on the forums. This is definitely one of the ...

Closed Thread  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-17-2010, 06:06 AM   #11
E. Side Cholo

Originally Posted by Darth Saint View Post
I used to constantly check this site during class when I was in college. It's been awhile since I've had a chance to really be active on the forums. This is definitely one of the best Saints sites out there and I look forward to participating in the conversations.
Thanks. To me, everyone here is very cool, and behaves pretty much like you'd want someone to act in person. Its a great place to talk Saints, and home stuff, and a some of us even hang out in person. Much the Houston contingent watches the games together.

Its not very interesting if you like drama, and online pee peeing contests, and we're a bit short of "intellectuals" here, which suits us fine.

But as a Saints site, Im very happy with it.
Closed Thread