Register All Albums FAQ Community Experience
Go Back   New Orleans Saints Forums - blackandgold.com > Main > Welcome Wagon - NEW!

Glad to be here

this is a discussion within the Welcome Wagon - NEW! Community Forum; ...speaking of young whippersnappers who ROCK! Saintsfan1976, everybody. You're right, its time to talk draft. enjoy!...

Closed Thread  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-07-2011, 08:48 AM   #11
E. Side Cholo

...speaking of young whippersnappers who ROCK! Saintsfan1976, everybody. You're right, its time to talk draft.

enjoy!
Old 03-07-2011, 08:51 AM   #12
10000 POST CLUB

Haha - thanks Skymike! I look fwd to Jeanpierre's draft thread every year.
Old 03-08-2011, 04:01 PM   #13
Deuce

Originally Posted by skymike View Post
So, even though he's full O' crap, (and he thinks I am too,)
Thinks???

That's about the 3rd time you've said that about me...what's up with that?
Old 03-09-2011, 07:34 AM   #14
E. Side Cholo

Originally Posted by Saint_LB View Post
Thinks???

That's about the 3rd time you've said that about me...what's up with that?
LB,

I like you personally. I think I've expressed how much I enjoy your posting at least 3 times, also. I know some of us are slow to take compliments, but please, take a compliment-- you're a great poster.

I have a hard time believing youre silly enough to take that zinger personally. I also cant imagine you thinking I ever have any malicious
intentions here. Have you caught the exchanges between myself and FF?

I disagree with some of your opinions. Guess what? I disagree with my mama too. She is full O' crap. I am full O' crap too, and xx xxx xxx.

got it? You're alright, dude! I guarantee you Strato and I have different ideas about how to fix the world, and he can marry my sister, if he wants.

Last edited by skymike; 03-09-2011 at 09:28 AM..
Old 03-09-2011, 09:38 AM   #15
E. Side Cholo

Originally Posted by strato View Post
Ok shotgun wedding yall...Mike you got the tunes?...lol
Strato, you're full O' crap.

You got it, man! Hook your band up, and I'll play the breaks, make the announcements, break up the fights, put out the fires, keep the bride upright.

You and me related is a scary thought -- that would be one loud Christmas time, brother.

Hey, not to jack the thread, did I mention Welcome, ClintonRebel?

You should tell us an old story on my Tulane Stadium thread in the main forum! Jump in!

Last edited by skymike; 03-09-2011 at 09:41 AM..
Old 03-09-2011, 02:34 PM   #16
1000 Posts +

Originally Posted by Saint_LB View Post
Too bad you don't want to talk about Bill Clinton because we got this one guy on the board named Danno and he absolutely worships the ground that Clinton walks on.
FORBES MAGAZINE:
Clinton inherited a $290 billion deficit from George H.W. Bush. He reversed Bush's and Reagan's trickle down economic policies, raising taxes on the wealthy, and reducing them on the working and middle classes. He was able to reduce the deficit every single year of his presidency. By 1997, the government was running budgetary surpluses, the first since 1969. He delivered a $230 billion surplus in 2000.

Bush reversed Clinton's policies, lowering taxes on the very wealthy - his "base" as he called them - and effectively raising them on everyone else. In his first full year at the helm of the economy, he delivered a $157 billion deficit, and he never looked back. By 2004, the deficits were topping $400 billion a year. While Clinton delivered surpluses, Bush's deficits totaled some $3.7 trillion over his eight-year term. Clinton 6: Bush 0.

There is no subtlety, no ambiguity about the data or the economic performance they reveal. By every single measure, Bush's policies and tenure were worse - much worse - for the American economy and the American people than those pursued by Bill Clinton. And we are still living today in the aftermath of the destruction they have wrought.

We could add any number of other measures as well, measures not offered up by Forbes but which are still straightforward indices of economic performance. Clinton reduced poverty, from 15.1% when he took office to 11.3% when he left. Bush increased it, from 11.3% when he started to 12.5% at the end of 2008.

The stock market more than tripled under Clinton's tenure. The Dow went from 3,241 when he took office to 10,587 on the day he left. It actually declined under Bush's tenure, from 10,587 on the day he took office to 8,281 on the day he left. Between the recent stock market collapse and the housing crash, Bush destroyed more than $14 trillion in consumer wealth, a staggering, almost incomprehensible legacy of devastation that will haunt Americans for decades to come.

Last I checked, FORBES is a reich wing rag. Ouch.
Personally I think all the political parties are a bunch of LIARS.

You voted for a shrub? You owe 14 trillion dollars. PAY UP, sheeple.

Apportez le bois. Deux cela. Qui est celui?
Old 03-09-2011, 04:03 PM   #17
Deuce

I always knew you were my type of guy, Choup...and in case you didn't know it, Danno is so far to the right that he is approaching the left from the opposite side.
Old 03-09-2011, 05:30 PM   #18
12,000 BS Posts

WTF? Clinton's surplus was built on the over refinancing of the housing market which resulted in a booming economy. It blew up under Bush and Obama inherited it. No doubt a war and tax policies didn't help.

We're not here to talk politics.

I want an invite to wedding. Hey, maybe you guys can get married on the B&G Camping trip. That would make the event truely memorable.

Originally Posted by skymike View Post
Have you caught the exchanges between myself and FF?
Can I be maid of honor or does SmashMouth already have that locked up?

Last edited by foreverfan; 03-09-2011 at 05:34 PM..
Old 03-09-2011, 06:28 PM   #19
Problem?

Come on fellas... really?
Closed Thread

« Newb Here | Howdy! »