Register All Albums FAQ Community Experience
Go Back   New Orleans Saints Forums - blackandgold.com > Main > Welcome Wagon - NEW!

Defending the Realm in East Texas

this is a discussion within the Welcome Wagon - NEW! Community Forum; Originally Posted by Saint_LB OK, Mike...I'm getting over my depression. I've been back from Korea for a while, looks like I got a new gig that will allow me to live here...won't have to go back to Korea...so...sorry for all ...

Like Tree5Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-12-2011, 06:55 PM   #8
E. Side Cholo

Originally Posted by Saint_LB View Post
OK, Mike...I'm getting over my depression. I've been back from Korea for a while, looks like I got a new gig that will allow me to live here...won't have to go back to Korea...so...sorry for all the stuff I put you through. It was a lot, mostly, (maybe all) me.

So...I am going to assume that I am forgiven...and we can go back to chiding each other?

With that in mind...don't people from Houston hate Dallas? (ducking for cover!)
I am always open to reconcilliation, and getting along. I told you when we were fighting I thought you are a great poster, and I meant it. I hope your work brings you to Texas some time. I'd like to show you my Wall O' Saints, my Mardi Gras bathroom, and a few dozen good friends dressed just like me. (in black and gold) (and they were dressed like that long before the Saints ever won anything, as was I.)
Saint_LB likes this.