Register All Albums FAQ Community Experience
Go Back   New Orleans Saints Forums - blackandgold.com > Main > Welcome Wagon - NEW!

Defend your HANDLE!

this is a discussion within the Welcome Wagon - NEW! Community Forum; I was surfing the internet one day about 6 or 7 years ago, and was reading an article. Got down to the comments and there was some guy just a pissin and a moanin about whatever the article was about. ...

Like Tree143Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-24-2011, 04:23 PM   #11
1000 Posts +

I was surfing the internet one day about 6 or 7 years ago, and was reading an article. Got down to the comments and there was some guy just a pissin and a moanin about whatever the article was about. I figured someone needed to get online and tell this moron to lighten up. So I had to sign up at the site to leave a comment. So I signed up as Sergeant Hulka and told him to “Lighten Up Francis”. Well that pissed him off. So I’ve kept the name ever since. No matter what site I sign up for it’s always Sergeant Hulka, or some form of that. And when I signed up for B&G, it seemed fitting to keep the name. So If you see a comment online somewhere by Sergeant Hulka, it’s probably me.

That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government, ...