Register All Albums FAQ Community Experience
Go Back   New Orleans Saints Forums - blackandgold.com > Main > Welcome Wagon - NEW!

Fan from the PACNW

this is a discussion within the Welcome Wagon - NEW! Community Forum; Yeah but the Bengal game was pretty close up until the final minutes of the game though. I'm talking about when they are down by 17 or more it gets quiet and the fans want to get out of their ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-07-2011, 11:42 AM   #14
Rookie

Yeah but the Bengal game was pretty close up until the final minutes of the game though. I'm talking about when they are down by 17 or more it gets quiet and the fans want to get out of their early to beat the I-5 traffic lol. That comment about TJax is hilarious and typical. I remember over hearing a guy who wanted to start Dilfer over Hasselbeck when Hasselbeck was struggling early in his career. Like Trent Dilfer had any upside. I have never see a starting QB get cut from a Super Bowl team ever....that speaks volumes about Dilfer and his ability. I will say that Leon Washington got screwed in that block in the back call vs. the Browns but I tend to believe calls even out and they should have scored more then 6 points or whatever and they wouldn't have been in that position. Is it getting cold up there already in Bellingham?