Register All Albums FAQ Community Experience
Go Back   New Orleans Saints Forums - blackandgold.com > Main > Welcome Wagon - NEW!

Defend your HANDLE!

this is a discussion within the Welcome Wagon - NEW! Community Forum; Originally Posted by strato I actually joined here in 2000...but it was dead...lol..sorry Mark...a few old dudes arguing ...My original handle was LRAYBLU...i never posted as I'm ashamed to say i was a member of S.R...i joined that ****hole in ...

Like Tree143Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-10-2011, 02:49 PM   #11
Site Donor 2018

Originally Posted by strato View Post
I actually joined here in 2000...but it was dead...lol..sorry Mark...a few old dudes arguing ...My original handle was LRAYBLU...i never posted as I'm ashamed to say i was a member of S.R...i joined that ****hole in 99...i got banned and ended up coming back here..and it was slow then..but after awhile it took off...

Now its hands down the best Saints site around...

We are all very lucky to have this place to keep up...we always deliver the goods here...
And have the character to make it fun...

Kudos Halo!
I can also relate. I had been a member of another forum since 2007. I went by Rebs73 there. It sounds very familiar to what you said this site was. Unless you were part of the main posters "click" you wouldn't even get a response on a post. I changed my header there to "thread killer" because when I would post a comment, nobody else posted another one.

This site has been great. I am not the smartest fan and I don't know everything about football but I love the sport. At least when you post something here, somebody will entertain a conversation with you.

Thanks Halo!!
SloMotion likes this.