Register All Albums FAQ Community Experience
Go Back   New Orleans Saints Forums - blackandgold.com > Main > Welcome Wagon - NEW!

Get to know me

this is a discussion within the Welcome Wagon - NEW! Community Forum; Name: Daniel Username derived from an old high school bud that called me Danno. He was a Dolphin fan during Marino's time. Location: Spanish Fort Alabama (near the Daphne/Fairhope area along Mobile Bay's Eastern Shore). Swanky!!! Occupation: Formerly a control ...

Like Tree30Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-14-2012, 09:52 PM   #9
Truth Addict

Re: Get to know me

Name: Daniel
Username derived from an old high school bud that called me Danno. He was a Dolphin fan during Marino's time.

Location: Spanish Fort Alabama (near the Daphne/Fairhope area along Mobile Bay's Eastern Shore). Swanky!!!

Occupation: Formerly a control systems engineer for Brown & root/Kellogg/Halliburton. Have a degree in Mechanical Engineering (yea, I'm left brain to a fault). I now help run the family business of warehousing/logistics/importing/exporting.

Wife: Ultimate hotness way outta my league but I make her laugh everyday, which is how a guys like me marry hotties.

Both my kids look like her (thank all that is holy for that). My daughter (13) is as sharp and witty as a flipping tack and my son (15) is borderline genius (seriously).

Hobbies: Cars, home and car audio, golf (although I suck), Bama football, cooking, art, fishing (although I suck at that too, fish actually taunt me), boating, movie junkie.

Favorite drink: Was beer, mostly imports, but now its diet rite cola because I'm a recovering alcoholic so I had to give it all up.

Myers/Briggs type indicator: ISTJ. I doubt any of you know what the hell I mean by that, but I am without doubt 100% ISTJ. Look it up if your curious. its a hell of a lot more accurate than horoscope stereotypes.
saintfan, QBREES9 and TheOak like this.