Register All Albums FAQ Community Experience
Go Back   New Orleans Saints Forums - blackandgold.com > Main > Welcome Wagon - NEW!

Get to know me

this is a discussion within the Welcome Wagon - NEW! Community Forum; Jeff - Nickname Cruise - 6'2" 230 - Old. Born in Tuscaloosa - Roll Tide! Blessed with loving parents. Blessed with athletic ability - Football 70 yards, baseball 94 mph, called me bird for my shooting (also pale with larger ...

Like Tree30Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-15-2012, 06:46 AM   #11
1000 Posts +

Re: Get to know me

Jeff - Nickname Cruise - 6'2" 230 - Old.
Born in Tuscaloosa - Roll Tide!
Blessed with loving parents.
Blessed with athletic ability - Football 70 yards, baseball 94 mph, called me bird for my shooting (also pale with larger nose, lol), started golf at 12 shot par at 14 low round -5 (67).
Auto accident at 17 ended hopes in such as a career.
Married to High School Sweetheart for 28 years, lost her to cancer 9 months 4 days ago.
3 Amazing children - Son 26, college grad, married, two kids. Daughter 23, married, one kid, owns hair salon, Daughter 12, SUPRISE, lol, great loving soul.
Worked summers since 14 building houses. Started my own construction company at 20 still own and operate, Lawn Care Service at 28 still own and operate, Carpet Cleaning and Floors at 35 still own and operate.
Became a Saints fan early as my Father and Brother were cheering for the Rams against the Saints. Just to be different, started pulling for the Saints. Archie won the game late. Fan every since.
Love food. Seafood, steak, Cajun, Mexican. Favs oysters, angus ribeye, red beans and rice, chili, spaghetti. Won't cull much. As my youngest once said at 5, not a fan of things with "casserole" in it. lol.
Love Beer. Drank them all from Busch Light to Zywiec. Mostly drink Dos Equis or Stella now. But, will try any. Never a liqour guy except for an occasional shot of Patron to "celebrate."
Hoping for better days for our nation. Not just coming together in times of war and tragedy. We don't have to like or agree with each other. But, we need to have an honest conversation, respect each others right to be here doing our own thing, celebrating our blessings and working on our differences in a civil way. I will get fired up and defend my position and opinions. But, it's never done with malice in my heart. I am FAR from a perfect person. Some days it can be a struggle. Truly Blessed.
Danno, mutineer10 and QBREES9 like this.