Register All Albums FAQ Community Experience
Go Back   New Orleans Saints Forums - blackandgold.com > Support > Website Support Forum

affiliation

this is a discussion within the Website Support Forum Community Forum; I posted a while back that me and some buddies of mine are determined to put on the best tailgate party this city has ever seen and so rightly deserves. I have on good faith from a friend of mine ...

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-31-2005, 08:32 PM   #1
Registered

affiliation

I posted a while back that me and some buddies of mine are determined to put on the best tailgate party this city has ever seen and so rightly deserves. I have on good faith from a friend of mine high up in the saints organization that when the city and the team reach a deal on a long term proposal to keep the team here in New Orleans, that one of the upgrades to the superdome include a bonafide tailgating area and no one will be tailgating better than this city can party. We want to dig our feet in the sand this year and establish our tailgate area as the best of the bunch so that when they do erect the tailgating area, we will already be established with a reputation as the best.

We will be preparing tons of food for anyone who stops in, as well as beer, seating, shade, pregame broadcast and music, and even a television with madden 2005 competitions or the likes. We are even currently planning with my friend to get the saints to sponsor a secondline parade from the tailgating area with the band they have marching around the dome during the games, but this wont happen at least until next season.

The Maple Leaf Bar is sponsoring us with the kegs of beer, and in exchange we are having a flag made to fly over the area. I would like to offer the same deal to Blackandgold.net and fly your flag as well at no cost or request to you, simply in gratitude for all the enjoyment and information that me and my friends have gotten out of this sight over the past few years. I know it will only boost your traffic and the affiliation will only help out our reputation and legitamacy when trying to get an electronics corporation to sponsor us with the TV and game system we will be provding (but dont want to bear the cost)

If you could please contact me at jasoncoby@cox.net if you will allow us to make and fly the flag of BnG.net I would be most appreciative. Of course any graphics and/or design used will be run by you for approval, and likewise any members of BnG.net can always feel free to stop by for some great grub and use the area as a meeting spot before the game and to enjoy the festivities.

I look forward to our future conversations via email.

Sarsippius

aka Jason
Old 08-09-2005, 05:20 PM   #2
Registered

I have to put in the flag orders this week, so if anyone reading this please let me know either way if interested or not. If anyone knows who i need to be speaking with or have an email address of someone in charge of this type of approval please let me know as i hate to go with any other website. Thanks
Old 08-10-2005, 08:48 AM   #3
5000 POSTS! +

Try emailing Halo - webmaster@blackandgold.net. You can PM him as well.
Closed Thread