Register All Albums FAQ Community Experience
Go Back   New Orleans Saints Forums - blackandgold.com > Support > Website Support Forum

Email alerts...

this is a discussion within the Website Support Forum Community Forum; With the recent changes I started getting emails for every thread I posted on, which I changed because I check the board often enough and don't need email alerts for casual conversations. However it did get me thinking, is there ...

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-18-2009, 04:30 PM   #1
500th Post

Email alerts...

With the recent changes I started getting emails for every thread I posted on, which I changed because I check the board often enough and don't need email alerts for casual conversations. However it did get me thinking, is there any way that we might be able to set up getting email alerts for when a thread is added and categorized as "breaking news." I know I'm probably being a little picky on this subject, but I have my email programmed to my phone and I wouldnt mind having instant alerts on major issues. Things like signings, cuts, injuries....things of that sort. Is this a hassle or a possibility?

Last edited by Halo; 11-19-2009 at 03:06 PM..
Old 11-19-2009, 03:06 PM   #2
Site Donor MONTHLY

Re: Email alerts...

I'll be working on this. I agree with you, it's a great idea and part of some of the ideas we've had.

Currently you can subscripe to individual threads. You're talking about subscribing to channels like "Breaking News" and "Articles" etc.

Will be working on this and update this thread when I have more info.
Old 11-20-2009, 11:29 AM   #3
Site Donor MONTHLY

Making some progress on this. Won't be able to work on it for 2 weeks as a major project emerged. Will keep this open until we get this off the ground.
Old 11-22-2009, 07:25 PM   #4
500th Post

no big rush on things, i just thought it might be nice in the future.
Old 11-30-2009, 04:34 PM   #5
E. Side Cholo

make it stop make it stop its jamming my email.....aggggggggh.
Closed Thread