Register All Albums FAQ Community Experience
Go Back   New Orleans Saints Forums - blackandgold.com > Support > Website Support Forum

MODS WHATS UP WITH THE SUBSCRIBING TO THEADS??????

this is a discussion within the Website Support Forum Community Forum; Like the above says why has my email turned in to a spam box of bng forum subscriptions? how do I stop it or can u remove me from the auto mailer...

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-10-2010, 06:18 PM   #1
100th Post

Exclamation MODS WHATS UP WITH THE SUBSCRIBING TO THEADS??????

Like the above says why has my email turned in to a spam box of bng forum subscriptions? how do I stop it or can u remove me from the auto mailer
Old 12-10-2010, 06:23 PM   #2
Site Donor MONTHLY

Because you have setup your account to auto subscribe. You can easily email us or posted this in the support forum, no need to post this in the Saints forum!!!!
Old 12-10-2010, 06:25 PM   #3
100th Post

no ones perfect and this had a better chance of gettin answered sooner in the main attraction , thanks halo your the man..ring thing above ones head truly a Saint
Old 12-10-2010, 06:30 PM   #4
Site Donor MONTHLY

Originally Posted by VillainAgain View Post
no ones perfect and this had a better chance of gettin answered sooner in the main attraction , thanks halo your the man..ring thing above ones truly a Saint
Honestly VillainAgain, it doesn't have a better chance in the Saints forum. When you post in the SUpport forum, each person assigned to help with support tickets are instantly sent an email. Had I not read the thread or if others weren't online to help the mods would have just closed it or held the thread until someone could come help.

Regardless, I understand you need help. Sent you a PM, we'll get to the bottom of it for you VillainAgain!
Old 12-10-2010, 08:00 PM   #5
Banned

Originally Posted by Halo View Post
Because you have setup your account to auto subscribe. You can easily email us or posted this in the support forum, no need to post this in the Saints forum!!!!
Can you stop mine too please. I wont get anything for days and then all of a sudden I will get 2 pages of emails about subscribed threads all at once.
Old 12-10-2010, 10:03 PM   #6
Site Donor MONTHLY

Originally Posted by 504state View Post
Can you stop mine too please. I wont get anything for days and then all of a sudden I will get 2 pages of emails about subscribed threads all at once.
I changed yours 504state.

Anyone else who wants to change their subscription notification, use the following settings in your usercp:

Edit Options >> Scroll down to "Messaging and Notifications" >> then see "Default Thread Subscription Mode"

You can choose which mode you want to use.
Closed Thread