Register All Albums FAQ Community Experience
Go Back   New Orleans Saints Forums - blackandgold.com > Main > Welcome Wagon - NEW!

Sup Folks !

this is a discussion within the Welcome Wagon - NEW! Community Forum; I guess I should tell y'all right off that I am a die hard Falcons fan, I am not here to troll, I am mainly here because I have a sig bet with AsylumGuido. He and I were discussing the ...

Closed Thread  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-23-2010, 11:17 AM   #1
Registered

Sup Folks !

I guess I should tell y'all right off that I am a die hard Falcons fan, I am not here to troll, I am mainly here because I have a sig bet with AsylumGuido. He and I were discussing the MNF match up and well.. he seemed like a pretty good guy for a Saints fan so he and I put up for the game. I have always enjoyed the Falcons/Saints rivalry no matter what our records they always seem to be good games, both fan bases travel pretty well and besides that I love tailgating with y'all, mainly for the Cajun food ;P, Needless to say I want to beat y'all, but I have never really hated y'all at all. I look back at all the good players we have shared over the years. Bobby Hebert, Craig Iron-Head Heyward and Mort The great Dane to name some of my faves. That said, hey y'all oh and I really really really hate the Eagles

Signature bet on outcome of Saints/Falcons game with "AsylumGuido".
Old 12-23-2010, 11:26 AM   #2
10000 POST CLUB

Welcome aboard, Greg.

He's good people, for a Falcons fan, and I vouch for him.
Old 12-23-2010, 11:32 AM   #3
Registered

Thanks man
Old 12-23-2010, 11:36 AM   #4
Registered

Welcome aboard Greg!
Old 12-23-2010, 12:19 PM   #5
Problem?

Glad to have fans from other teams come over and discuss football with us. Welcome aboard and happy trolling.

I'm kidding. I hope you enjoy our site.
Old 12-23-2010, 03:46 PM   #6
Registered

Thanks y'all I'm no troll, I just enjoy one of the Best rivalries in the NFL
Old 12-24-2010, 05:09 AM   #7
1000 Posts +

Atlanta has a football team? I never noticed.

Welcome to the farm. It must suck to have a geek for a QB that actually likes his nickname.

Matty Ice? Wow that is lame. It must be embarassing as a fan to have such a douchebag QB. Yeesh.
Old 12-24-2010, 09:02 AM   #8
Fan Since 1967

Welcome and tell Roddy White to SHUT THE HELL UP!
Old 12-24-2010, 01:20 PM   #9
Registered

Originally Posted by Choupique View Post
Atlanta has a football team? I never noticed.

Welcome to the farm. It must suck to have a geek for a QB that actually likes his nickname.

Matty Ice? Wow that is lame. It must be embarrassing as a fan to have such a douchebag QB. Yeesh.
That Nick used to embarrass Matt, now I think he tolerates it, as for Douche-bag I ain't gonna lie we have had our share, don't think Matt fits that profile tho.

Originally Posted by CheramieIII View Post
Welcome and tell Roddy White to SHUT THE HELL UP!

Roddy was trying to hit Dilfer up, and yeah it got outa hand, but MAN its gonna be a GREAT game huh ?

Nice to meet y'all and thanks for the welcome
Old 12-26-2010, 09:11 AM   #10
Fan Since 1967

Originally Posted by Greg M View Post
That Nick used to embarrass Matt, now I think he tolerates it, as for Douche-bag I ain't gonna lie we have had our share, don't think Matt fits that profile tho.

Roddy was trying to hit Dilfer up, and yeah it got outa hand, but MAN its gonna be a GREAT game huh ?

Nice to meet y'all and thanks for the welcome
I was just funnin ya Greg. I got White on my dynasty team along with Turner and I playing in the conference finals today. I hope they do well but I also hope they lose. That usually doesn't work out. I live north of Atlanta and I too am a Falcons fan only when they're not playing my SAINTS! Welcome again.
Closed Thread