Register All Albums FAQ Community Experience
Go Back   New Orleans Saints Forums - blackandgold.com > Main > Welcome Wagon - NEW!

God,my wife and kids, AND THE SAINTS!!!!!!

this is a discussion within the Welcome Wagon - NEW! Community Forum; Hey to all, I might have just signed on to the site, but I have been looking on this site for a year and a half now. Born in east new orleans and was raised in the west bank. I ...

Closed Thread  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-26-2010, 07:49 PM   #1
500th Post

God,my wife and kids, AND THE SAINTS!!!!!!

Hey to all,
I might have just signed on to the site, but I have been looking on this site for a year and a half now. Born in east new orleans and was raised in the west bank. I live in dallas now and the only good thing about that I was able to meet my wife. Im 23 now and I have always been a saints fan, everybody in my family is, but i started really following and being a diehard when Jeff Blake was our QB. Favorite player on the team is Marques Colston. Least favorite number 58 (Im not saying his name anymore cause each time a say it a TE runs past him for a TD). Thanks for making this site and I want to thank Halo and Mitch for the welcome. Talk to you soon.
Old 12-26-2010, 09:18 PM   #2
10000 POST CLUB

Another one who dislikes 58, you'll fit right in around here.
Welcome & have fun!
Old 12-26-2010, 09:28 PM   #3
Site Donor MONTHLY

Originally Posted by GeauxForMore View Post
Hey to all,
I might have just signed on to the site, but I have been looking on this site for a year and a half now. Born in east new orleans and was raised in the west bank. I live in dallas now and the only good thing about that I was able to meet my wife. Im 23 now and I have always been a saints fan, everybody in my family is, but i started really following and being a diehard when Jeff Blake was our QB. Favorite player on the team is Marques Colston. Least favorite number 58 (Im not saying his name anymore cause each time a say it a TE runs past him for a TD). Thanks for making this site and I want to thank Halo and Mitch for the welcome. Talk to you soon.

WELCOME ABOARD!

Former New Orleans East-er here. Went to LSU and lived in Washington DC, Lansing MI, and Redmond WA. Now I'm back in NOLA and an avid Uptowner (Dawlin).

Again welcome aboard!
Old 12-26-2010, 10:35 PM   #4
Donated Plasma

Welcome. I lived in Dallas for 10 years. It's not a bad place to be really, so long as you have a site like this to log on to from time to time.

I had to move to California to be closer to Zooey.
Old 12-27-2010, 10:23 AM   #5
Fan Since 1967

Damn GFM, I was born in New Orleans at Southern Baptist, lived my first few years on the East Bank, moved to West Bank until I went into the service and I too lived in Dallas before I came to Georgia. Is this a normal migration pattern for the cajun bird known as the Saintactyle? Welcome!
Old 01-03-2011, 04:07 PM   #6
E. Side Cholo

hi there, Geaux. I used to be 23.
Old 01-04-2011, 01:54 PM   #7
Problem?

Originally Posted by skymike View Post
hi there, Geaux. I used to be 23 eons ago.

Welcome aboard the B&G express just in time to discuss when the big boys play. Happy postings.
Old 01-04-2011, 03:33 PM   #8
Site Donor

Originally Posted by skymike View Post
hi there, Geaux. I used to be 23.
We still are, just add a few years to that number! And I've never lived in Dallas, but I have partied there once or twice! Welcome Geaux!
Old 01-04-2011, 06:14 PM   #9
E. Side Cholo

eons ago. very funny, papz.
just because I had a mullett when they were still a new thing...
Old 01-05-2011, 07:54 AM   #10
Rookie

Dallas!

You lucky dog! We play our last game of the season in Dallas and you are already there!

After finishing at UNO, we took jobs in DC and suffered being away for four years, but have been back in Lakeview for 20 years now.

You'll be back. You gotta like Dallas if Dallas produced your wife. - I hope that stays a great thing forever.
Closed Thread