Register All Albums FAQ Community Experience
Go Back   New Orleans Saints Forums - blackandgold.com > Main > Welcome Wagon - NEW!

Whazzup my Who Dat!!

this is a discussion within the Welcome Wagon - NEW! Community Forum; Hey guys im Nise. Happy to be here. Happy to see our boys in the playoffs. Tough loss but im hope everyone is healthy and ready to buss ass come Saturday. I hate the Cowgirls and Stinky birds with a ...

Closed Thread  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-02-2011, 10:20 PM   #1
Rookie

Whazzup my Who Dat!!

Hey guys im Nise. Happy to be here. Happy to see our boys in the playoffs. Tough loss but im hope everyone is healthy and ready to buss ass come Saturday. I hate the Cowgirls and Stinky birds with a passion but love our Saints. Im here in Baton Rouge and its all Saints love here

Who Dat!!!
Old 01-02-2011, 10:39 PM   #2
Site Donor MONTHLY

Originally Posted by nisewondful View Post
Hey guys im Nise. Happy to be here. Happy to see our boys in the playoffs. Tough loss but im hope everyone is healthy and ready to buss ass come Saturday. I hate the Cowgirls and Stinky birds with a passion but love our Saints. Im here in Baton Rouge and its all Saints love here

Who Dat!!!
YEP I HATE THE COWBOYS AND DIRTY BIRDS TOO!

Welcome Aboard!!!!
Old 01-02-2011, 10:45 PM   #3
10000 POST CLUB

Welcome!

You're not a Saints fan if you don't hate the Falcain'ts...

And since the Cowgirls are no threat to us for awhile, I'll give them a pass until next year...
Old 01-03-2011, 03:46 AM   #4
+Mod

Welcome aboard dude, get acquainted, take advantage of the blog creation so we get to know a little about ya
Old 01-03-2011, 03:48 PM   #5
E. Side Cholo

I gotta learn how to do tha blog thing. you know i still dont know how to facebook, or twitter or skype.. i dont even know what that stuff is.

welcome aboard, Nise.

The net needs more Nise.
Closed Thread