Register All Albums FAQ Community Experience
Go Back   New Orleans Saints Forums - blackandgold.com > Main > Welcome Wagon - NEW!

Hello!

this is a discussion within the Welcome Wagon - NEW! Community Forum; Originally Posted by papz Sometimes it's refreshing to get an outsiders' opinion on things... as long as it's sensible of course. Just remember come game time(against the Bucs), you're probably going to have to put on some armor... but it's ...

Like Tree12Likes

Closed Thread  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-20-2012, 08:16 AM   #11

Originally Posted by papz View Post
Sometimes it's refreshing to get an outsiders' opinion on things... as long as it's sensible of course.

Just remember come game time(against the Bucs), you're probably going to have to put on some armor... but it's all fun and games.
Beleive me.....I can't wait......we usually perform well against the Saints so, hopefully, I won't have to be defending a 42-0 loss.....
Old 04-20-2012, 08:57 PM   #12
10000 POST CLUB

I'm late, been away from the internet for most of this week.

Welcome all the same! Just remember to keep all the smacktalk in the proper place and have fun!
Dos Equis likes this.
Old 04-20-2012, 09:01 PM   #13

Originally Posted by |Mitch| View Post
I'm late, been away from the internet for most of this week.

Welcome all the same! Just remember to keep all the smacktalk in the proper place and have fun!
Will do and thanks.
Old 04-20-2012, 11:51 PM   #14
failclownHunter

Well said. ITs always great to have more normal fans of other teams on the forum. I smack talk as a hobby or mental exercises , but always trying to make myself or others laugh. Its a hit or miss.
Have fun and welcome to the Black and Gold !
Old 04-21-2012, 08:21 PM   #15

Originally Posted by pherein View Post
Well said. ITs always great to have more normal fans of other teams on the forum. I smack talk as a hobby or mental exercises , but always trying to make myself or others laugh. Its a hit or miss.
Have fun and welcome to the Black and Gold !
You and I have already had a session of smack-talking. You handled it with class, though. So, thanks!
Closed Thread