Register All Albums FAQ Community Experience
Go Back   New Orleans Saints Forums - blackandgold.com > Main > Welcome Wagon - NEW!

Long time reader, first time poster

this is a discussion within the Welcome Wagon - NEW! Community Forum; Hell all, I'm from pa and been a saints fan since I was younger, figured I would post up during half time of the skins game. Not very exciting on our side but I believe we will get the job ...

Like Tree2Likes

Closed Thread  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-09-2012, 01:42 PM   #1
Rookie

Long time reader, first time poster

Hell all, I'm from pa and been a saints fan since I was younger, figured I would post up during half time of the skins game. Not very exciting on our side but I believe we will get the job done
Old 09-09-2012, 05:12 PM   #2
10000 POST CLUB

Re: Long time reader, first time poster

Welcome to B&G!
Old 09-09-2012, 07:54 PM   #3
Problem?

Welcome. Hopefully all the negativity does not drive you away. The sky usually falls after a loss... but is typically a pretty sane place.
Old 09-09-2012, 08:08 PM   #4
Rookie

Originally Posted by papz View Post
Welcome. Hopefully all the negativity does not drive you away. The sky usually falls after a loss... but is typically a pretty sane place.
I've been on here for about 2 months, a lot of loyal fans here so I can see why everyone is upset during a loss. I was a bit upset also after today's loss. It kind of reminded me of the shoot out against the 49ers last year.
Old 09-10-2012, 08:38 PM   #5
Donated Plasma

Welcome! Did you bring some mojo with ya?
Old 09-10-2012, 09:49 PM   #6
Rookie

I hope so! Oh yeah I also forgot to mention, even though everyone is a little upset with Colstons performance yesterday he comes to the town I live in a couple times a year. A good friend of mine is cousins with him and he has lots of family in my town. Last year I got him to sign my jersey and a picture. He's truly one of the nicest guys ever. Not cocky or stuck up at all. Very nice guy just thought I would share that. Lol
Ashley likes this.
Old 09-11-2012, 08:27 AM   #7

Wilkommen!
Old 09-12-2012, 11:45 AM   #8
Site Donor 2015

Welcome aboard.
Old 09-12-2012, 10:31 PM   #9

Welcome back my friend to show that never ends. New Orleans Saints Football.
Old 09-16-2012, 08:42 AM   #10
Faqda Falcons

Originally Posted by Pawhodatfan View Post
I hope so! Oh yeah I also forgot to mention, even though everyone is a little upset with Colstons performance yesterday he comes to the town I live in a couple times a year. A good friend of mine is cousins with him and he has lots of family in my town. Last year I got him to sign my jersey and a picture. He's truly one of the nicest guys ever. Not cocky or stuck up at all. Very nice guy just thought I would share that. Lol
Welcome aboard. I've heard the same thing about Colston. I read an article a while back (maybe it was on here) that he is not the kind of guy who wants to be in the spotlight. He is very reserved and laid back. Almost shy, even. I read where he turned down an opportunity to present an award at the Essence Festival or some awards show, because he didn't want the publicity. He is truly a team-first kind of guy. He's usually Mr. Dependable, so I hope the Redskins' game was just an apparition.
Ashley likes this.
Closed Thread