Register All Albums FAQ Community Experience
Go Back   New Orleans Saints Forums - blackandgold.com > Support > Website Support Forum

New Look Feedback

this is a discussion within the Website Support Forum Community Forum; Halo, this issue is not regarding support or bug report -- rather, it's feedback. It's feedback about the site since the upgrade. I like the new functionality. But, I HATE the new look. It's uglier than sin. Before you disregard ...

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-27-2005, 12:05 PM   #1
1000 Posts +

New Look Feedback

Halo, this issue is not regarding support or bug report -- rather, it's feedback. It's feedback about the site since the upgrade.

I like the new functionality.

But, I HATE the new look. It's uglier than sin. Before you disregard as just *****ing, though, please hear me out.

During the upgrade, when you were bringing stuff up and bouncing services, you kept it up for a day or so with a --totally-- new look and feel. And I LOVED IT. It was great on the eyes. And you mentioned that you went back to a more familiar look later, so as not to lose people's familiarity with the site.

Well, for what it's worth, you've got one request to go back to that revamped look. It was -awesome-.

But this half new, half old look... my God, it's ugly.

LoE
Old 05-28-2005, 02:05 PM   #2
Site Donor MONTHLY

RE: New Look Feedback

Duly noted. Be patient, there is a new look in the works and you will be happy. Feel free to email me at anytime. Keep the feedback coming, and I know about what look you are talking about.
Old 05-30-2005, 08:50 AM   #3
5000 POSTS! +

RE: New Look Feedback

If Halo changes the look and feel, will you change your avatar? Speaking of uglier than sin...
Old 06-08-2005, 05:15 PM   #4
Cold as Ice!

Damn who dat you beat me to it!!LOE= no room to talk about ugly! If it takes the site being down for a couple days to get a new look and get rid of LOE's swamp thing.......lets get er' done!!!
Old 06-08-2005, 05:16 PM   #5
Cold as Ice!

BTW, who dat i'll also be here all week!!!!!!!
Old 10-11-2005, 09:55 PM   #6
Site Donor MONTHLY

New templates and site launched.
Closed Thread