Go Back   New Orleans Saints - blackandgold.com > Main > Everything Else

Rashard Mendenhall is the stupidest SOB alive

this is a discussion within the Everything Else Community Forum; Rashard Mendenhall raises eyebrows with bin Laden tweets | ProFootballTalk...

Like Tree1Likes

Closed Thread
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-03-2011, 12:01 AM   #1
SaintsWillWin
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Shreveport,Louisiana
Posts: 10,440
Angry Rashard Mendenhall is the stupidest SOB alive

Rashard Mendenhall raises eyebrows with bin Laden tweets | ProFootballTalk
WhoDat!656 is offline  
Latest Blogs
REFUND Last Blog: 12-07-2014 By: xan




Saints: A glimpse of the future Last Blog: 11-19-2014 By: lee909


Old 05-03-2011, 09:54 AM   #2
1000 Posts +
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Shreveport, LA
Posts: 4,135
What a moron.
Srgt. Hulka is offline  
Old 05-03-2011, 10:00 AM   #3
11-5
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Houston, Tx
Posts: 2,569
Unbelievablly dumb
RaginCajun83 is offline  
Old 05-03-2011, 10:18 AM   #4
1000 Posts +
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Shreveport, LA
Posts: 4,135
You know, we do have second ammendment rights to free speech, and we all have the right to think what we want about any subject, but it takes common sense to know when to speak and when to keep your mouth shut. Comments like that could possibly be a career decision.
Srgt. Hulka is offline  
Old 05-03-2011, 11:45 AM   #5
Deuce
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Posts: 2,881
Originally Posted by Srgt. Hulka View Post
You know, we do have second ammendment rights to free speech, and we all have the right to think what we want about any subject, but it takes common sense to know when to speak and when to keep your mouth shut. Comments like that could possibly be a career decision.
Exactly my thoughts.
Saint_LB is offline  
Old 05-03-2011, 01:46 PM   #6
Site Donor 2014
Lucky Cat
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Metairie, LA
Posts: 8,615
Blog Entries: 5
It's a good thing the Steelers don't pay him to think.
foreverfan is offline  
Old 05-03-2011, 01:53 PM   #7
Site Donor 2014
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Humble, Texas
Posts: 432
This reminds me of the words of Joe Theismann, who one said,

Nobody in the game of football should be called a genius. A genius is somebody like Norman Einstein.

Real genius.
HouYat is offline  
Old 05-03-2011, 02:09 PM   #8
Retired
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: New Orleans
Posts: 10,616
Someone put him next to a propane tank and give me a glock... let's see how much damage a small little itty bitty thing like that can do.

With that said, I did say I find the of celebration of death, even with it being Bin Laden, to be tasteless... so I can relate to a little of what he said. The big difference is that I'm nobody while he's a public figure. He should have known what he was saying was politically incorrect and like it was said earlier... something he should have kept to himself.

Everyone is entitled to be stupid, but some abuse the privilege.

All little common sense goes a long way.
papz is offline  
Old 05-03-2011, 02:14 PM   #9
1000 Posts +
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Shreveport, LA
Posts: 4,135
Originally Posted by HouYat View Post
This reminds me of the words of Joe Theismann, who one said,

Nobody in the game of football should be called a genius. A genius is somebody like Norman Einstein.

Real genius.



Chris Knight: Have you ever seen a body like this before in your life?
David Decker: She happens to be my daughter.
Chris Knight: Oh. Then I guess you have.
Srgt. Hulka is offline  
Old 05-03-2011, 02:16 PM   #10
Site Donor
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: San Francisco, CA
Posts: 11,260
Blog Entries: 5
Originally Posted by Srgt. Hulka View Post



Chris Knight: Have you ever seen a body like this before in your life?
David Decker: She happens to be my daughter.
Chris Knight: Oh. Then I guess you have.
Love that movie.
saintfan is online now  
Closed Thread

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:49 PM.


Copyright 1997 - 2014 - BlackandGold.com
no new posts