Go Back   New Orleans Saints - blackandgold.com > Main > Pelicans

Is the Golden State Warriors' dynasty over?

this is a discussion within the Pelicans Community Forum; Many think this is the beginning of the end of one of the best teams in NBA history. Read the full article at NOLA.com......

Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By 73Saint
  • 1 Post By 73Saint

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-14-2018, 07:31 PM   #1
Site Donor MONTHLY
 
Join Date: May 2002
Location: New Orleans, LA
Posts: 17,745
Blog Entries: 45
Is the Golden State Warriors' dynasty over?

Many think this is the beginning of the end of one of the best teams in NBA history.

Read the full article at NOLA.com...
Halo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2018, 09:00 AM   #2
Site Donor
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Bedford, TX
Posts: 11,266
Blog Entries: 1
Re: Is the Golden State Warriors' dynasty over?

I definitely believe Draymond (FA) is gone after this season. Not so sure about Durantula. Maybe he joins the Lakers or possibly the Clippers next season.

IMO Draymond crossed the line with the "contract banter" on the sidelines with Kevin. WTH was that? That outburst rightly deserved a suspension.
K Major is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2018, 10:01 AM   #3
Site Donor
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: NOLA
Posts: 2,099
Re: Is the Golden State Warriors' dynasty over?

Originally Posted by K Major View Post
I definitely believe Draymond (FA) is gone after this season. Not so sure about Durantula. Maybe he joins the Lakers or possibly the Clippers next season.

IMO Draymond crossed the line with the "contract banter" on the sidelines with Kevin. WTH was that? That outburst rightly deserved a suspension.
That was not a good look. Very strange, and I thought Green was one of the primary advocates for bringing KD to GS.

Come to NOLA KD, we'd welcome you with open arms!!
K Major likes this.
73Saint is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2018, 10:03 AM   #4
Site Donor
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Bedford, TX
Posts: 11,266
Blog Entries: 1
Re: Is the Golden State Warriors' dynasty over?

Originally Posted by 73Saint View Post
That was not a good look. Very strange, and I thought Green was one of the primary advocates for bringing KD to GS.

Come to NOLA KD, we'd welcome you with open arms!!
Man.

I do believe that we lose Davis next season though ... unfortunately.
K Major is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2018, 10:06 AM   #5
Site Donor
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: NOLA
Posts: 2,099
Re: Is the Golden State Warriors' dynasty over?

Originally Posted by K Major View Post
Man.

I do believe that we lose Davis next season though ... unfortunately.
I really hope you are wrong. I think he really wants to make it work in NOLA, but time will tell. That max contract won't hurt, and Demps has pulled off some decent moves recently. I'm going to remain positive....
K Major likes this.
73Saint is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2018, 03:59 PM   #6
Site Donor
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: San Francisco, CA
Posts: 15,690
Blog Entries: 5
Re: Is the Golden State Warriors' dynasty over?

I hope so.
saintfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:13 AM.


Copyright 1997 - 2018 - BlackandGold.com
no new posts