Go Back   New Orleans Saints - blackandgold.com > Main > Saints

"I hope you're watching!"

this is a discussion within the Saints Community Forum; Did anyone else notice when Sean Payton yell those words to Reggie on the side line? Right after the Jets scored a TD on Reggie's fumble in the 3rd qtr... Payton is cruising the sideline and, as he stares Reggie ...

Closed Thread
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-04-2009, 08:53 PM   #1
Site Donor
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Atlanta
Posts: 5,992
Blog Entries: 4
"I hope you're watching!"

Did anyone else notice when Sean Payton yell those words to Reggie on the side line?

Right after the Jets scored a TD on Reggie's fumble in the 3rd qtr... Payton is cruising the sideline and, as he stares Reggie down, he says "I hope you're watching".

Talk about frustration. The last time I saw Payton do that was to Joe Horn. "We didn't even need you".

WHAT IS WRONG WITH BUSH!!???
saintsfan1976 is offline  
Latest Blogs
Saints: A glimpse of the future Last Blog: 11-19-2014 By: lee909


What i tell you ! !! ! Last Blog: 11-02-2014 By: SAINTstunna


MID TERM ELECTION Last Blog: 10-29-2014 By: teddybarexxx


Old 10-04-2009, 08:54 PM   #2
Retired
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: New Orleans
Posts: 10,588
Re: "I hope you're watching!"

The bush needs a trimming.
papz is offline  
Old 10-04-2009, 08:55 PM   #3
Site Donor
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Atlanta
Posts: 5,992
Blog Entries: 4
Re: "I hope you're watching!"

Originally Posted by papz View Post
The bush needs a trimming.

Clever Papz... very clever.
saintsfan1976 is offline  
Old 10-04-2009, 09:05 PM   #4
Merces Letifer
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Posts: 3,387
Re: "I hope you're watching!"

Originally Posted by saintsfan1976 View Post
Did anyone else notice when Sean Payton yell those words to Reggie on the side line?

Right after the Jets scored a TD on Reggie's fumble in the 3rd qtr... Payton is cruising the sideline and, as he stares Reggie down, he says "I hope you're watching".

Talk about frustration. The last time I saw Payton do that was to Joe Horn. "We didn't even need you".

WHAT IS WRONG WITH BUSH!!???
.. he also said to Bush "what the f* was that?", twice, as Bush walked to the sideline after the fumble.

Reggie's time in NO is over.

Sure he has dazzled here and there, and unwilingly or not became the icon that represented the rebuilding of not only the Saints but the city of NO when he was drafted but now he's just a liability out there.
Tobias-Reiper is offline  
Old 10-04-2009, 09:14 PM   #5
Site Donor
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Atlanta
Posts: 5,992
Blog Entries: 4
Re: "I hope you're watching!"

Originally Posted by Tobias-Reiper View Post
.. he also said to Bush "what the f* was that?", twice, as Bush walked to the sideline after the fumble.

Reggie's time in NO is over.

Sure he has dazzled here and there, and unwilingly or not became the icon that represented the rebuilding of not only the Saints but the city of NO when he was drafted but now he's just a liability out there.
He's no longer a Saint. He's now a 'sinner'...
saintsfan1976 is offline  
Old 10-04-2009, 09:48 PM   #6
5000 POSTS! +
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Hollywood, CA
Posts: 6,455
Blog Entries: 5
Re: "I hope you're watching!"

The reason the Saints won't win the SB this year... REGGIE BUSH is on the roster.

Yeah yeah I see more and more of you are coming over to the dark side.
He is a high draft pick getting a butt load of money and his team should need him in order to win. All he is doing is trying to hand the game over to the other team WTF? A professional RB running in traffic RAP UP THE BALL knuckle head. Payton was right "WHAT THE F**K ARE YOU DOING"?

To bad some of you can't get your money back on his jersey beceause you won't be wearing it next year.

E U P H O R I A
Euphoria is offline  
Old 10-04-2009, 10:07 PM   #7
Site Donor
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Atlanta
Posts: 5,992
Blog Entries: 4
Re: "I hope you're watching!"

Originally Posted by Euphoria View Post
The reason the Saints won't win the SB this year... REGGIE BUSH is on the roster.

Yeah yeah I see more and more of you are coming over to the dark side.
He is a high draft pick getting a butt load of money and his team should need him in order to win. All he is doing is trying to hand the game over to the other team WTF? A professional RB running in traffic RAP UP THE BALL knuckle head. Payton was right "WHAT THE F**K ARE YOU DOING"?

To bad some of you can't get your money back on his jersey beceause you won't be wearing it next year.
Hard to argue with you right now Euph. I'll admit. Bush does not seem to be proving his worth. Can he bounce back after the bye week?
saintsfan1976 is offline  
Old 10-04-2009, 10:31 PM   #8
Retired
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: New Orleans
Posts: 10,588
Re: "I hope you're watching!"

Originally Posted by Euphoria View Post
The reason the Saints won't win the SB this year... REGGIE BUSH is on the roster.
Assuming we make it there, unless he turns the ball over a couple of times, if we don't win, I highly doubt the main reason why we'd lose would be Bush. Let's not take it that far.

Yeah yeah I see more and more of you are coming over to the dark side.
He is a high draft pick getting a butt load of money and his team should need him in order to win. All he is doing is trying to hand the game over to the other team WTF? A professional RB running in traffic RAP UP THE BALL knuckle head. Payton was right "WHAT THE F**K ARE YOU DOING"?

To bad some of you can't get your money back on his jersey beceause you won't be wearing it next year.
I don't know about going over to the dark side, but I do have to give you credit for saying Bush wouldn't be the same runner he was in college in the pros. Though at the time I felt as if the claim was unsubstantiated (because nothing in his resume suggested he wouldn't be that elite player), it turns out in the end you were correct.

With that said, even though some of us are down on him, he's still is a pretty good football player and he has helped us win plenty of games. He's more than just a guy that helps create revenue for the team and the league.

Everyone is entitled to be stupid, but some abuse the privilege.

All little common sense goes a long way.
papz is offline  
Old 10-04-2009, 10:37 PM   #9
Site Donor
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Atlanta
Posts: 5,992
Blog Entries: 4
Re: "I hope you're watching!"

Originally Posted by papz View Post
With that said, even though some of us are down on him, he's still is a pretty good football player and he has helped us win plenty of games. He's more than just a guy that helps create revenue for the team and the league.
Agreed, but now the question is what Reggie would be worth to re-sign?
saintsfan1976 is offline  
Old 10-04-2009, 10:40 PM   #10
5000 POSTS! +
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Posts: 5,937
Re: "I hope you're watching!"

I saw him yelling something at him, but did not know what it was. Good, maybe he will get his frigan head in the GD game

4-0 baby
spkb25 is offline  
Closed Thread

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:53 PM.


Copyright 1997 - 2013 - BlackandGold.com
no new posts