Go Back   New Orleans Saints - blackandgold.com > Main > Saints
Shop Horizontal

Any 'Who Dats' heading to the Carolina game?

this is a discussion within the Saints Community Forum; Wondering if any fellow Black and Gold fanatics will be heading to Charlotte for the game this coming week? I'll be in row 1, almost dead center behind the goal post in the end zone. Black #1 with "NEW JERSEY" ...

Closed Thread
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-27-2009, 11:26 PM   #1
Registered
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Tha Jersey Shore
Posts: 60
Any 'Who Dats' heading to the Carolina game?

Wondering if any fellow Black and Gold fanatics will be heading to Charlotte for the game this coming week?

I'll be in row 1, almost dead center behind the goal post in the end zone.

Black #1 with "NEW JERSEY" written on back rocking a Saints chef hat too, wife will be in white Lance Moore jersey.

Wonder how hostile the crowd is there?
CAPTAIN is offline  
Latest Blogs
The ArtiChoke Last Blog: 09-18-2014 By: Barry from MS


How to really handle Ray Rice and AP Last Blog: 09-17-2014 By: neugey


The Lost Art of the Trade Last Blog: 08-30-2014 By: jeanpierre


Old 12-27-2009, 11:30 PM   #2
Site Donor
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Atlanta
Posts: 5,511
Blog Entries: 4
Re: Any 'Who Dats' heading to the Carolina game?

Dude, i'd love to.... but, right now. I just wanna punch ANYONE who's not a Saints fan..
saintsfan1976 is offline  
Old 12-27-2009, 11:32 PM   #3
Mrs. Drew Brees
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: The Who Dat Nation (by way of South Dakota)
Posts: 2,283
Blog Entries: 1
Re: Any 'Who Dats' heading to the Carolina game?

Originally Posted by saintsfan1976 View Post
Dude, i'd love to.... but, right now. I just wanna punch ANYONE who's not a Saints fan..
Hee hee! I hear ya on that!
breesfan27 is offline  
Old 12-28-2009, 01:43 AM   #4
500th Post
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Charlotte (Kill me), but born in Gretna.
Posts: 694
Re: Any 'Who Dats' heading to the Carolina game?

Yo. Gonna be in Section 522. Nosebleeds. I'm almost afraid to go though.

And the crowd is extremely hostile. Carolina fans are terrible. They act like the Panthers are the best team in the league and (in my experience) constantly mock us Who Dats.

Hopefully they'll be too busy calling for Jake Delhomme and John Fox's heads to mess with us.

Last edited by Dasidreidia; 12-28-2009 at 01:46 AM..
Dasidreidia is offline  
Old 12-28-2009, 09:16 AM   #5
500th Post
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 576
Re: Any 'Who Dats' heading to the Carolina game?

Frankly I'd drive down but I just don't know about doing another "away game" this year after the near-disaster that was my Washington trip....
cargojon is offline  
Old 12-28-2009, 08:40 PM   #6
Registered
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Tha Jersey Shore
Posts: 60
Re: Any 'Who Dats' heading to the Carolina game?

Originally Posted by Dasidreidia View Post
Yo. Gonna be in Section 522. Nosebleeds. I'm almost afraid to go though.

And the crowd is extremely hostile. Carolina fans are terrible. They act like the Panthers are the best team in the league and (in my experience) constantly mock us Who Dats.

Hopefully they'll be too busy calling for Jake Delhomme and John Fox's heads to mess with us.
Couldn't be any worse then the hostility at Giants stadium......complete *****s.

Is there normally a good showing of Saints fans there?



No one else making the trip?
CAPTAIN is offline  
Old 12-28-2009, 09:07 PM   #7
500th Post
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Charlotte (Kill me), but born in Gretna.
Posts: 694
Re: Any 'Who Dats' heading to the Carolina game?

Originally Posted by CAPTAIN View Post
Couldn't be any worse then the hostility at Giants stadium......complete *****s.

Is there normally a good showing of Saints fans there?



No one else making the trip?
I'm not sure how strong the showing usually is. I know we usually spot a few scattered here and there when we go.

I just regret that the games in Carolina are the only ones I can go to.
Dasidreidia is offline  
Old 12-28-2009, 09:10 PM   #8
500th Post
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 878
Blog Entries: 1
Re: Any 'Who Dats' heading to the Carolina game?

I will be in the area but not at the game. It should be cold and I can't chance the kids getting sick AGAIN! At least I will watch it on TV. I hate being in N.C.
mighty12 is offline  
Old 12-28-2009, 09:14 PM   #9
500th Post
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Charlotte (Kill me), but born in Gretna.
Posts: 694
Re: Any 'Who Dats' heading to the Carolina game?

Originally Posted by mighty12 View Post
I will be in the area but not at the game. It should be cold and I can't chance the kids getting sick AGAIN! At least I will watch it on TV. I hate being in N.C.
I know exactly what you mean. I hate it here.

Everyone, if your job ever asks you to transfer to North Carolina and Charlotte in particular, quit on the spot. I hate it here.
Dasidreidia is offline  
Old 12-28-2009, 09:17 PM   #10
5000 POSTS! +
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Hollywood, CA
Posts: 6,418
Blog Entries: 5
Re: Any 'Who Dats' heading to the Carolina game?

Why waste the gas?
Euphoria is offline  
Closed Thread

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:47 PM.


Copyright 1997 - 2013 - BlackandGold.com
no new posts