Go Back   New Orleans Saints - blackandgold.com > Main > Saints
Shop Horizontal

Jahri Evans not attending workouts

this is a discussion within the Saints Community Forum; Originally Posted by CantonLegend did loomis and payton tell you we were shopping brown? I know for a fact that Evans agent and the team are working on a long term deal for him. I know for a fact that ...

Closed Thread
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-22-2010, 12:25 PM   #31
1000 Posts +
 
Join Date: Apr 2003
Location: San Diego, CA
Posts: 1,144
Re: Jahri Evans not attending workouts

Originally Posted by CantonLegend View Post
did loomis and payton tell you we were shopping brown?
I know for a fact that Evans agent and the team are working on a long term deal for him. I know for a fact that Brown's agent and the team are not working on a long term deal.

If you actually think Brown is more valuable to the team than Evans you don't know ANYTHING about football and I'm wasting my time as usual replying to you.
stockman311 is offline  
Latest Blogs
2015 Saints Bye Week Draft Last Blog: 10-16-2014 By: hagan714


"IRONY" Last Blog: 10-01-2014 By: teddybarexxx


Sainity Zone 9-30-14 Hail Last Blog: 09-30-2014 By: xan


Old 04-22-2010, 12:29 PM   #32
Banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: "Little Ole Town in Tejas"
Posts: 7,770
Re: Jahri Evans not attending workouts

Crank it up boys....
strato is offline  
Old 04-22-2010, 12:42 PM   #33
Merces Letifer
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Posts: 3,369
Re: Jahri Evans not attending workouts

what you don't know, is that stockman311 is in fact Mickey Loomis


... but seriously... the way I see it, I see coach Payton having the say-so on who comes and who goes in his offense. If Brown walks, I am sure it is because coach said it is ok for him to walk, and given what has transpired the last 4 seasons, I trust Payton to know what's best.
Tobias-Reiper is offline  
Old 04-22-2010, 12:44 PM   #34
1000 Posts +
 
Join Date: Apr 2003
Location: San Diego, CA
Posts: 1,144
Re: Jahri Evans not attending workouts

You blew my cover! DAMNIT!!
stockman311 is offline  
Old 04-22-2010, 12:57 PM   #35
1000 Posts +
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Canton, Ohio
Posts: 2,683
Blog Entries: 2
Re: Jahri Evans not attending workouts

Originally Posted by stockman311 View Post
I know for a fact that Evans agent and the team are working on a long term deal for him. I know for a fact that Brown's agent and the team are not working on a long term deal.
how?

If you actually think Brown is more valuable to the team than Evans you don't know ANYTHING about football and I'm wasting my time as usual replying to you.
yet you continue to reply......perhaps in hopes of rehabilitating me?

players aside.....which position is more important to an NFL team?

LT or RG?

LT is the easy answer.....now you have an all pro at both positions......great

which is more important to the team? well it would be the player that plays at the more important position of course
CantonLegend is offline  
Old 04-22-2010, 01:14 PM   #36
1000 Posts +
 
Join Date: Apr 2003
Location: San Diego, CA
Posts: 1,144
Re: Jahri Evans not attending workouts

Evans is more important to the Saints. Regardless of position he is the second best football player on our team. He will be here long after Brown has gone the way of the dodo bird and I could care less about rehabilitating you. It's pretty obvious from everyone else's posts whose opinion carries more weight around here and whose opinion is seen as a joke. Look at your avatar.

Again, I don't have to tell you how I know Evans is working on a long term deal and Brown isn't. I just do, and if you don't believe me, I don't really care. Time will prove me right or wrong just as it will tonight during the draft, when Fat Cody is sitting there and we bypass him.
stockman311 is offline  
Old 04-22-2010, 01:16 PM   #37
1000 Posts +
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Canton, Ohio
Posts: 2,683
Blog Entries: 2
Re: Jahri Evans not attending workouts

Originally Posted by stockman311 View Post
Evans is more important to the Saints. Regardless of position he is the second best football player on our team. He will be here long after Brown has gone the way of the dodo bird and I could care less about rehabilitating you. It's pretty obvious from everyone else's posts whose opinion carries more weight around here and whose opinion is seen as a joke. Look at your avatar.

Again, I don't have to tell you how I know Evans is working on a long term deal and Brown isn't. I just do, and if you don't believe me, I don't really care. Time will prove me right or wrong just as it will tonight during the draft, when Fat Cody is sitting there and we bypass him.
yea but i have more little green boxes under my name than you

CantonLegend is offline  
Old 04-22-2010, 01:19 PM   #38
Banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: "Little Ole Town in Tejas"
Posts: 7,770
Re: Jahri Evans not attending workouts

LOL..Canton that award went to your head...Hey its tough being most popular ..huh
strato is offline  
Old 04-22-2010, 01:22 PM   #39
1000 Posts +
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Canton, Ohio
Posts: 2,683
Blog Entries: 2
Re: Jahri Evans not attending workouts

Originally Posted by strato View Post
LOL..Canton that award went to your head...Hey its tough being most popular ..huh
what award?

CantonLegend is offline  
Old 04-22-2010, 01:25 PM   #40
1000 Posts +
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Canton, Ohio
Posts: 2,683
Blog Entries: 2
Re: Jahri Evans not attending workouts

Originally Posted by stockman311 View Post
Again, I don't have to tell you how I know Evans is working on a long term deal and Brown isn't. I just do, and if you don't believe me, I don't really care.
from my experience its better to try and prove your point than just say you are right........i know i try hard to prove my points

its better than just saying.....you better believe me even tho i have no information to back it up and no history of having inside information from the organization
CantonLegend is offline  
Closed Thread

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:22 AM.


Copyright 1997 - 2013 - BlackandGold.com
no new posts