Go Back   New Orleans Saints - blackandgold.com > Main > Saints
Shop Horizontal

Superbowl in New Orleans

this is a discussion within the Saints Community Forum; Hi guys Im new to the forum! Big time Saintsfan from Austria, ever since my exchange semester at Tulane in 2007. Next year Superbowl in our house, on my birthday --> what better way to head back to Nwalins and ...

Like Tree5Likes

Closed Thread
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-03-2012, 02:16 AM   #1
Site Donor
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Austria, Europe
Posts: 269
Superbowl in New Orleans

Hi guys Im new to the forum! Big time Saintsfan from Austria, ever since my exchange semester at Tulane in 2007.

Next year Superbowl in our house, on my birthday --> what better way to head back to Nwalins and watch the Saints redeem themselves.

How do you get Superbowltickets?

If not for the Superbowl Im planing on heading back to New Orleans sometimes this year, is there ticket exchange in this forum?

Have a great Superbowlweekend everybody!
Jankman8 is offline  
Latest Blogs
2015 Saints Bye Week Draft Last Blog: 10-16-2014 By: hagan714


"IRONY" Last Blog: 10-01-2014 By: teddybarexxx


Sainity Zone 9-30-14 Hail Last Blog: 09-30-2014 By: xan


Old 02-03-2012, 12:52 PM   #2
Site Donor
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Anchorage, AK
Posts: 2,207
Blog Entries: 2
Superbowl tickets at FACE VALUE are hard to come by. Okay, nearly impossible to come by...

I have been to a couple Super Bowls and it is worth every penny as an expensive memory. Commit to going then find the way.

Home games during the year are super-charged as well and you may just have a good enough time at one of them and forgo the Super Bowl ticket hassle.

You'll have to commit long before it's decided that the Saints will play at home in the Super Bowl, however.

Welcome to the board and HAVE FUN!

Alaska

HERE WE COME, TA GE' CHU!!!!
AlaskaSaints is offline  
Old 02-03-2012, 01:49 PM   #3
Site Donor
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: San Francisco, CA
Posts: 11,193
Blog Entries: 5
Originally Posted by Jankman8 View Post
Hi guys Im new to the forum! Big time Saintsfan from Austria, ever since my exchange semester at Tulane in 2007.

Next year Superbowl in our house, on my birthday --> what better way to head back to Nwalins and watch the Saints redeem themselves.

How do you get Superbowltickets?

If not for the Superbowl Im planing on heading back to New Orleans sometimes this year, is there ticket exchange in this forum?

Have a great Superbowlweekend everybody!
Austria?!? Excellent. I've actually been there. Innsbruck to be precise. Got to be one of the most beautiful places on earth. Too cool...

Welcome!
saintfan is offline  
Old 02-04-2012, 03:59 AM   #4
Site Donor
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Austria, Europe
Posts: 269
Originally Posted by saintfan View Post
Austria?!? Excellent. I've actually been there. Innsbruck to be precise. Got to be one of the most beautiful places on earth. Too cool...

Welcome!
I actually live on the other side of Austria, close to Vienna. But its nice there you are right!
Jankman8 is offline  
Old 02-04-2012, 04:00 AM   #5
Site Donor
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Austria, Europe
Posts: 269
Originally Posted by AlaskaSaints View Post
Superbowl tickets at FACE VALUE are hard to come by. Okay, nearly impossible to come by...

I have been to a couple Super Bowls and it is worth every penny as an expensive memory. Commit to going then find the way.

Home games during the year are super-charged as well and you may just have a good enough time at one of them and forgo the Super Bowl ticket hassle.

You'll have to commit long before it's decided that the Saints will play at home in the Super Bowl, however.

Welcome to the board and HAVE FUN!

Alaska
Thanks, so how did you get those tickets? Stubhub or some other online page? How much were they a piece? As for this weekends game tickets are sold from 2000 upward.
Jankman8 is offline  
Old 02-04-2012, 10:46 AM   #6
Site Donor
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Colorado Springs Co
Posts: 2,569
WELCOME to the board my friend.
I paid 1200 for the ticket to go the game in Miami. That was through a friend who got 6 some how. So I don't have a clue on how to land a ticket cheap. My guess look at stubhub (like you mentioned) or ebay.
So just keep up with this site and when the time gets here next season. I'm sure you can find something
Ashley is offline  
Old 02-04-2012, 11:02 AM   #7
A Cajun Transforming TX
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: The Woodlands, Texas
Posts: 2,287
There will be about 7000 or so season ticket holders who will have the chance to buy Super Bowl tickets at face value through a lottery system. Other than that you have to use the legal scalpers known as stub hub or ticket exchange.
Budsdrinker is offline  
Old 02-04-2012, 12:53 PM   #8
Site Donor
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Austria, Europe
Posts: 269
Originally Posted by Budsdrinker View Post
There will be about 7000 or so season ticket holders who will have the chance to buy Super Bowl tickets at face value through a lottery system. Other than that you have to use the legal scalpers known as stub hub or ticket exchange.
Well you gotta do what you gotta do.
Jankman8 is offline  
Old 02-04-2012, 02:11 PM   #9
Shampoo
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Heidelberg, Germany
Posts: 453
I've been to Vienna. Nice city. We also visited Bratislava while we were there. Nice seeing some Europeans join the Who Dat nation.
Jankman8 likes this.
NOS2SB is offline  
Old 02-04-2012, 03:06 PM   #10
100th Post
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 407
I've been to Austria also, mostly just near the Bodensee. Welcome Jankman!
Jankman8 likes this.
Michigan_SF is offline  
Closed Thread

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules

LinkBacks (?)
LinkBack to this Thread: http://blackandgold.com/saints/40938-superbowl-new-orleans.html
Posted By For Type Date Hits
Superbowl in New Orleans This thread Refback 02-03-2012 12:54 PM 3


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:03 AM.


Copyright 1997 - 2013 - BlackandGold.com
no new posts