Go Back   New Orleans Saints - blackandgold.com > Main > Saints
Shop Horizontal

Ingram and Cadet

this is a discussion within the Saints Community Forum; Originally Posted by QBREES9 Man I felt bad for Kolb. He just fell the wrong way. I don't feel bad for him. He got paid millions for doing nothing. Plus, he just seems like a punk....

Like Tree11Likes

Closed Thread
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-06-2012, 06:55 AM   #11
1000 Posts +
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 1,413
Originally Posted by QBREES9 View Post
Man I felt bad for Kolb. He just fell the wrong way.
I don't feel bad for him. He got paid millions for doing nothing. Plus, he just seems like a punk.
Cruize is offline  
Old 08-06-2012, 06:55 AM   #12
Site Donor
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Atlanta
Posts: 5,317
Blog Entries: 4
I don't think Ivory did a bad job tonight. He ran with purpose and made some nifty catch & runs. His problem may have had more to do with the shoddy backup O line play..

That being said, I'm for trading Ivory. Do it while he's worth something.

Cadet clearly has ability. Continue the "Ivory's Got Talent" tour and eventually a team will have a need at RB
saintfan and jeanpierre like this.
saintsfan1976 is offline  
Old 08-06-2012, 07:50 AM   #13
Site Donor 2014
Truth Addict
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Spanish Fort Alabama
Posts: 15,218
Originally Posted by CharityMike View Post
Cadet looked like he was auditioning for his life. Good for him! He looked like Ivory did when Ivory was in his position. Now I don't know so much about Ivory. He didn't do anything.
I was about to type the exact same thing Mike. He also looked a lot like Pierre Thomas as an UDFA in 2007.
Danno is online now  
Old 08-06-2012, 09:08 AM   #14
"Do Your Job!!"
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Mid City, New Orleans
Posts: 1,718
Originally Posted by Danno View Post
I was about to type the exact same thing Mike. He also looked a lot like Pierre Thomas as an UDFA in 2007.
Agreed. I think they should have put more thought into the number they gave Cadet. It was VERY confusing at times to know if it was Cadet or Ivory..lol

Ivory being #29 and has dreads and Cadet being #39 and has dreads, it was giving the announcers trouble as well. They constantly kept saying the wrong name..lol
CharityMike is offline  
Old 08-06-2012, 09:26 AM   #15
Site Donor
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Bayou Bayfield CO
Posts: 2,774
Anyone have a link to some stats? I've been searching your internets for a while and all I can find are punk assed sports "writers" giving their opinion of the game. I'd like to see some numbers on Ivory. I'm saying he had a better game than many of you are giving him credit for. Especially with him running behind the #2 & #3 linemen.
Seer1 is offline  
Old 08-06-2012, 09:39 AM   #16
"Do Your Job!!"
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Mid City, New Orleans
Posts: 1,718
Originally Posted by Seer1 View Post
Anyone have a link to some stats? I've been searching your internets for a while and all I can find are punk assed sports "writers" giving their opinion of the game. I'd like to see some numbers on Ivory. I'm saying he had a better game than many of you are giving him credit for. Especially with him running behind the #2 & #3 linemen.
New Orleans Saints: Chris Ivory

9 attempts..13 yards. Not good.
CharityMike is offline  
Old 08-06-2012, 09:41 AM   #17
Site Donor 2014
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Land Mass between LA and AL
Posts: 3,384
If it comes down to Ivory or Cadet, Ivory's injury bug may be the decision maker. Cadet looked good, still have four games to decide.
Mardigras9 is offline  
Old 08-06-2012, 09:52 AM   #18
Site Donor
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Bayou Bayfield CO
Posts: 2,774
Originally Posted by CharityMike View Post
New Orleans Saints: Chris Ivory

9 attempts..13 yards. Not good.
Man, 1.4 average. My bad. Maybe it was his reception that stuck in my mind. I wasn't paying as much attention to the offense as I could've last night. It just seemed when I would look up he was running for 3-4 yards or really smacking into a defensive player. Selective memory, huh?
Seer1 is offline  
Old 08-06-2012, 09:55 AM   #19
"Do Your Job!!"
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Mid City, New Orleans
Posts: 1,718
Originally Posted by Seer1 View Post
Man, 1.4 average. My bad. Maybe it was his reception that stuck in my mind. I wasn't paying as much attention to the offense as I could've last night. It just seemed when I would look up he was running for 3-4 yards or really smacking into a defensive player. Selective memory, huh?
LOL..maybe but don't feel bad. it was really confusing trying to figure out if it was Ivory or Cadet running. They are like twins..lol
CharityMike is offline  
Old 08-06-2012, 09:56 AM   #20
Site Donor
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: in line with my ridiculous CLEAR PLASTIC BAG
Posts: 2,606
Blog Entries: 3
Cadet's dreads are shorter, that's how I tell them apart. If they're both here in a year, and he lets them grow, they will be completely indistinguishable from one another on the field.
SaintsBro is online now  
Closed Thread

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:35 AM.


Copyright 1997 - 2013 - BlackandGold.com
no new posts