Go Back   New Orleans Saints - blackandgold.com > Main > Saints
Shop Horizontal

Jimmy Graham ranked #6 Value Pick of the 2010 Draft

this is a discussion within the Saints Community Forum; Jimmy Graham ranked #6 Value Pick of the 2010 Draft 2010 NFL Draft Class Revisited: Part II – Top 10 Value Picks...

Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By homerj07
  • 2 Post By jeanpierre

Closed Thread
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-29-2013, 01:46 PM   #1
Rookie
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 1
Jimmy Graham ranked #6 Value Pick of the 2010 Draft

Jimmy Graham ranked #6 Value Pick of the 2010 Draft

2010 NFL Draft Class Revisited: Part II – Top 10 Value Picks
Fanatic24 is offline  
Latest Blogs
2015 Saints Bye Week Draft Last Blog: 10-16-2014 By: hagan714


"IRONY" Last Blog: 10-01-2014 By: teddybarexxx


Sainity Zone 9-30-14 Hail Last Blog: 09-30-2014 By: xan


Old 05-29-2013, 05:38 PM   #2
500th Post
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 802
Re: Jimmy Graham ranked #6 Value Pick of the 2010 Draft

is Victor Cruz #2 because he was UDFA?

seems kind of high.
Vrillon82 is offline  
Old 06-01-2013, 07:10 AM   #3
In Doh We Trust
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Central Florida
Posts: 5,969
Blog Entries: 16
Re: Jimmy Graham ranked #6 Value Pick of the 2010 Draft

As the years go on Graham's pick will be seen as more important
QBREES9 likes this.
homerj07 is offline  
Old 06-02-2013, 10:50 AM   #4
Site Donor 2014
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Bayou Cane
Posts: 6,650
Blog Entries: 12
Re: Jimmy Graham ranked #6 Value Pick of the 2010 Draft

If Jimmy doesn't return to his 2011 form, then he'll be seen as a one hit wonder - though many of us believe different...

As a featured Tight End, he's gonna continue to see injuries like last year unless he works harder in the off-season to get tougher to handle the point of attack...

But I take Graham over Cruz anyday and 3Xs on Sunday...
QBREES9 and Rugby Saint II like this.
jeanpierre is offline  
Old 06-02-2013, 09:22 PM   #5
Bounty Money $$$
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: 5800 Airline Dr. Metairie, LA.
Posts: 11,488
Re: Jimmy Graham ranked #6 Value Pick of the 2010 Draft

Originally Posted by jeanpierre View Post
If Jimmy doesn't return to his 2011 form, then he'll be seen as a one hit wonder - though many of us believe different...

As a featured Tight End, he's gonna continue to see injuries like last year unless he works harder in the off-season to get tougher to handle the point of attack...

But I take Graham over Cruz anyday and 3Xs on Sunday...
You are preaching to the choir. Amen brother!
Rugby Saint II is offline  
Old 06-02-2013, 09:30 PM   #6
Moderator
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: New Haven Ct
Posts: 18,670
Re: Jimmy Graham ranked #6 Value Pick of the 2010 Draft

Originally Posted by homerj07 View Post
As the years go on Graham's pick will be seen as more important
Yes it will.
QBREES9 is offline  
Old 06-03-2013, 02:29 AM   #7
Resident Swede
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Märsta, Sweden
Posts: 5,050
Re: Jimmy Graham ranked #6 Value Pick of the 2010 Draft

I think Graham will have another 1000yd season this year since the WR corps is perhaps a little weaker than what it has been. When all is said and done it would not surprise me if JG has the most 1000yds season for a TE ever.
Crusader is offline  
Old 06-03-2013, 05:13 AM   #8
Site Donor 2014
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Bayou Cane
Posts: 6,650
Blog Entries: 12
Re: Jimmy Graham ranked #6 Value Pick of the 2010 Draft

Originally Posted by Crusader View Post
I think Graham will have another 1000yd season this year since the WR corps is perhaps a little weaker than what it has been. When all is said and done it would not surprise me if JG has the most 1000yds season for a TE ever.
Joe Morgan will have another year under his belt...

We may have a real steal in Kenny Stills...

And we signed some pretty interesting UDRFA as well...

We'll miss Devery's experience and downfield blocking, but there's tremendous opportunity...

And we've got another big WR in Nick Toon, who was basically red-shirted to get his strength and speed up to NFL, Saints Standards...
jeanpierre is offline  
Old 06-03-2013, 05:55 AM   #9
Resident Swede
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Märsta, Sweden
Posts: 5,050
Re: Jimmy Graham ranked #6 Value Pick of the 2010 Draft

Originally Posted by jeanpierre View Post
Joe Morgan will have another year under his belt...

We may have a real steal in Kenny Stills...

And we signed some pretty interesting UDRFA as well...

We'll miss Devery's experience and downfield blocking, but there's tremendous opportunity...

And we've got another big WR in Nick Toon, who was basically red-shirted to get his strength and speed up to NFL, Saints Standards...
Right, but only Colston, Moore and Graham are proven vets. I agree it looks promising however.
Crusader is offline  
Closed Thread

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules

LinkBacks (?)
LinkBack to this Thread: http://blackandgold.com/saints/58135-jimmy-graham-ranked-6-value-pick-2010-draft.html
Posted By For Type Date Hits
Jimmy Graham ranked #6 Value Pick of the 2010 Draft This thread Refback 05-29-2013 02:58 PM 50
The Latest New Orleans Saints News | SportSpyder This thread Refback 05-29-2013 02:45 PM 5


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:54 PM.


Copyright 1997 - 2013 - BlackandGold.com
no new posts