Go Back   New Orleans Saints - blackandgold.com > Main > Saints
Shop Horizontal

Lance Moore's girlfriend is HOT!!

this is a discussion within the Saints Community Forum; Originally Posted by dmeeze That one made me laugh! You're right; he doesn't come with cup holders, but he pretty much has everything else. LOL I'm pretty sure Kasey can't make a roux, because she has asked me to teach ...

Like Tree77Likes

Closed Thread
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-29-2013, 01:55 PM   #21
1000 Posts +
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Nottinghamshire, UK
Posts: 3,880
Re: Lance Moore's girlfriend is HOT!!

Originally Posted by dmeeze View Post
That one made me laugh! You're right; he doesn't come with cup holders, but he pretty much has everything else. LOL

I'm pretty sure Kasey can't make a roux, because she has asked me to teach her the recipes for Lance's favorite foods, so I'll make sure a roux is in the mix whenever we have cooking class. And if I do say so myself, I make some pretty mean red beans and rice. I order my red beans online from the Camilla people. Can't get them in the store up here in Ohio. Kasey will definitely need THAT recipe!

BTW... That whole celebrity thing kills me. I'm just a regular mom who was lucky enough for both her sons to get a free college education and who have really cool jobs, although I have signed autographs and have had my picture taken with Saints fans over the years. I find that really crazy. I'm just like everybody else, working every day and shopping at the Wal-Mart.

I don't know about all of you good people, but I am ready for some Saints football!!! I'm tired of people overlooking us. It's time to go crush people and make a statement. Let's go, Saints!!!
Definitely agree mrs moore, really cant wait for some saints football and to see what dances your son has planned

Everyone overlooked us in 2009, they didnt care about our winning streak and I bet you like many of us would prefer to stay under the radar and get an end result just like 2009.

BTW this is my favourite lance moore dance

dizzle88 is offline  
Old 08-29-2013, 02:14 PM   #22
Rookie
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 10
Re: Lance Moore's girlfriend is HOT!!

Yes, I agree with you. I'd rather fly under the radar and just win.

We'll see what Lance has under his hat for his touchdown dances this season. Let's hope he has so many touchdowns that he can't think of anything to do! That would be lovely.

Meanwhile... Lance's birthday is Saturday. Big shout out for the big 3-0. I know, I know... I don't look old enough to have a kid that old.
homerj07 and kcsaints like this.
dmeeze is offline  
Old 08-29-2013, 02:24 PM   #23
10000 POST CLUB
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Cypress Tx.
Posts: 15,615
Re: Lance Moore's girlfriend is HOT!!

Originally Posted by dmeeze View Post
That one made me laugh! You're right; he doesn't come with cup holders, but he pretty much has everything else. LOL

I'm pretty sure Kasey can't make a roux, because she has asked me to teach her the recipes for Lance's favorite foods, so I'll make sure a roux is in the mix whenever we have cooking class. And if I do say so myself, I make some pretty mean red beans and rice. I order my red beans online from the Camilla people. Can't get them in the store up here in Ohio. Kasey will definitely need THAT recipe!

BTW... That whole celebrity thing kills me. I'm just a regular mom who was lucky enough for both her sons to get a free college education and who have really cool jobs, although I have signed autographs and have had my picture taken with Saints fans over the years. I find that really crazy. I'm just like everybody else, working every day and shopping at the Wal-Mart.

I don't know about all of you good people, but I am ready for some Saints football!!! I'm tired of people overlooking us. It's time to go crush people and make a statement. Let's go, Saints!!!
Truly a modest woman. You are however, as burdensome as it may be.. celebrity status here. We are simple fans that rarely if ever get an opportunity to interface with the players we so love much less their mothers. You are Lances mother so the whole "Lance Moore's mom" persona is old hat to you... You visiting us here is the equivalent of Elvis's mother visiting your salon.

We love your son nearly as much as you do and greatly appreciate you visiting and participating here at BlackandGold. We hope Lance has the season of his career this year and stays healthy.

If you play stupid games, you win stupid prizes.
TheOak is offline  
Old 08-29-2013, 02:25 PM   #24
11-5
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Houston, Tx
Posts: 2,567
Re: Lance Moore's girlfriend is HOT!!

Da wifey is going to be ******
RaginCajun83 is offline  
Old 08-29-2013, 02:30 PM   #25
10000 POST CLUB
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Cypress Tx.
Posts: 15,615
Re: Lance Moore's girlfriend is HOT!!

Originally Posted by dmeeze View Post
Yes, I agree with you. I'd rather fly under the radar and just win.

We'll see what Lance has under his hat for his touchdown dances this season. Let's hope he has so many touchdowns that he can't think of anything to do! That would be lovely.

Meanwhile... Lance's birthday is Saturday. Big shout out for the big 3-0. I know, I know... I don't look old enough to have a kid that old.
Hope you get to celebrate Saturday with him, it cant be easy living away from your children. I have him on my Instagram and Twitter, mine is Sunday
TheOak is offline  
Old 08-29-2013, 02:30 PM   #26
Site Donor 2014
Truth Addict
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Spanish Fort Alabama
Posts: 15,201
Re: Lance Moore's girlfriend is HOT!!

Originally Posted by dmeeze View Post
Yes, I agree with you. I'd rather fly under the radar and just win.

We'll see what Lance has under his hat for his touchdown dances this season. Let's hope he has so many touchdowns that he can't think of anything to do! That would be lovely.

Meanwhile... Lance's birthday is Saturday. Big shout out for the big 3-0. I know, I know... I don't look old enough to have a kid that old.
Did you teach him any of those dance moves? If he hits 10 TD's again this year, he's got to do one for Momma!

I'd suggest something old-school but I ain't going there. I can't dodge flying shoes like I used to.
Danno is offline  
Old 08-29-2013, 02:35 PM   #27
Site Donor
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: San Francisco, CA
Posts: 10,971
Blog Entries: 5
Re: Lance Moore's girlfriend is HOT!!

Originally Posted by TheOak View Post
We love your son nearly as much as you do and greatly appreciate you visiting and participating here at BlackandGold.
THIS

Because the rest of these thugs keep posting cat pictures and getting on my last nerve...

TheOak likes this.
saintfan is offline  
Old 08-29-2013, 03:29 PM   #28
1000 Posts +
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Pensacola, FL
Posts: 1,400
Re: Lance Moore's girlfriend is HOT!!

Wow... Mrs. Debbie is the coolest mama ever!! I love how being a Saints fan is like being a part of one big family; and that seems to include actual Saints players family members!
ChrisXVI is offline  
Old 08-29-2013, 03:49 PM   #29
Rookie
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 10
Re: Lance Moore's girlfriend is HOT!!

That's what I love about the Saints fans -- we really are like one big family. I haven't met one I didn't like!

Next time I'm "getting my hairs did" I'll keep my eye out for Elvis' mom. I picture her with hair like Tammy Wynett -- big hair.

And that's a 'no' on teaching Lance dance moves. Nick said whenever he gets married, I'm going to take dance lessons. We'll see if either of those ever happens.

You know what? I've gotten used to my kids living in another state. Lance has been gone since college, so 13 years... That's why we have phones, texting, and e-mail!
dmeeze is offline  
Old 08-29-2013, 05:24 PM   #30
1000 Posts +
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Shreveport, LA
Posts: 4,071
Re: Lance Moore's girlfriend is HOT!!

Originally Posted by dmeeze View Post
I don't know about all of you good people, but I am ready for some Saints football!!! I'm tired of people overlooking us. It's time to go crush people and make a statement. Let's go, Saints!!!
I agree Mrs. Moore. After last season, I'm ready for some REAL Saints football.

Also, I noticed you joined in 2010, but you are just now posting. I want to offer a BIG BlackandGold welcome. We have a great bunch of guys and gals around here. You are always welcome to jump in and join us at any time. We'll make you feel at home. Give Lance a big B&G happy birthday from all of us.

Srgt. Hulka is offline  
Closed Thread

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules

LinkBacks (?)
LinkBack to this Thread: http://blackandgold.com/saints/59842-lance-moores-girlfriend-hot.html
Posted By For Type Date Hits
Lance Moore's girlfriend is HOT!! | SportSpyder This thread Refback 08-31-2013 08:59 PM 1
The Latest New Orleans Saints News | SportSpyder This thread Refback 08-28-2013 06:21 PM 15
Lance Moore's girlfriend is HOT!! This thread Refback 08-28-2013 05:52 PM 311


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:45 AM.


Copyright 1997 - 2013 - BlackandGold.com
no new posts