Go Back   New Orleans Saints - blackandgold.com > Main > Saints
Shop Horizontal

The fact that Seattle is expecting us to run the ball and preparing for it

this is a discussion within the Saints Community Forum; makes me nervous. Throw the game film knowledge out the window that is not going to work now. They're ready for our run game. This is coming down to our defense, we need turnovers I believe to take this. Obviously ...

Like Tree8Likes

Closed Thread
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-10-2014, 10:26 PM   #1
500th Post
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 936
The fact that Seattle is expecting us to run the ball and preparing for it

makes me nervous. Throw the game film knowledge out the window that is not going to work now. They're ready for our run game. This is coming down to our defense, we need turnovers I believe to take this. Obviously Carroll and Harbaugh are playing a new game here, they have clearly caught on to this fad happening in the playoffs in recent memory. It unfortunately has to happen to us when otherwise we could have snuck up on them. I don't believe thats happening now.
WillSaints81 is offline  
Latest Blogs
2015 Saints Bye Week Draft Last Blog: 10-16-2014 By: hagan714


"IRONY" Last Blog: 10-01-2014 By: teddybarexxx


Sainity Zone 9-30-14 Hail Last Blog: 09-30-2014 By: xan


Old 01-10-2014, 10:50 PM   #2
100th Post
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 390
Re: The fact that Seattle is expecting us to run the ball and preparing for it

Originally Posted by WillSaints81 View Post
makes me nervous. Throw the game film knowledge out the window that is not going to work now. They're ready for our run game. This is coming down to our defense, we need turnovers I believe to take this. Obviously Carroll and Harbaugh are playing a new game here, they have clearly caught on to this fad happening in the playoffs in recent memory. It unfortunately has to happen to us when otherwise we could have snuck up on them. I don't believe thats happening now.
What are you talkin' about?
iceshack149 and TheOak like this.
NonieT is offline  
Old 01-10-2014, 10:55 PM   #3
1000 Posts +
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 2,801
Re: The fact that Seattle is expecting us to run the ball and preparing for it

I disagree. I doubt we run anymore than we did before the Eagles. You don't go changing up what got you this far this late and Pete knows it. The only wrench is Brees running now. He will do it with everything on the line so they will have to think about over pursuit. He's no Wilson but you have to respect those nice little chunks he gets.
Beastmode is offline  
Old 01-10-2014, 10:57 PM   #4
Rookie
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 11
Re: The fact that Seattle is expecting us to run the ball and preparing for it

Originally Posted by NonieT View Post
What are you talkin' about?










[IMG]
http://www.seahawks.com/assets/images/imported/SEA/articleImages/events/2013/140111-vs-saints/140105-lynch-600.jpg[/IMG]
JayHawk777 is offline  
Old 01-10-2014, 11:06 PM   #5
Site Donor
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: lafayette
Posts: 3,709
Re: The fact that Seattle is expecting us to run the ball and preparing for it

Originally Posted by Beastmode View Post
I disagree. I doubt we run anymore than we did before the Eagles. You don't go changing up what got you this far this late and Pete knows it. The only wrench is Brees running now. He will do it with everything on the line so they will have to think about over pursuit. He's no Wilson but you have to respect those nice little chunks he gets.
I no payton is calling off brees running lockdown this week its all out or out.

Sent from my GT-P1010 using Tapatalk 2
st thomas is offline  
Old 01-11-2014, 03:42 AM   #6
Longtime WhoDat
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Henderson, NV
Posts: 498
Re: The fact that Seattle is expecting us to run the ball and preparing for it

Originally Posted by st thomas View Post
I no payton is calling off brees running lockdown this week its all out or out.

Sent from my GT-P1010 using Tapatalk 2
How's that again?
iceshack149, savoyk and Exxcalibur like this.
the-commish is offline  
Old 01-11-2014, 06:46 AM   #7
100th Post
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 390
Re: The fact that Seattle is expecting us to run the ball and preparing for it

Originally Posted by WillSaints81 View Post
makes me nervous. Throw the game film knowledge out the window that is not going to work now. They're ready for our run game. This is coming down to our defense, we need turnovers I believe to take this. Obviously Carroll and Harbaugh are playing a new game here, they have clearly caught on to this fad happening in the playoffs in recent memory. It unfortunately has to happen to us when otherwise we could have snuck up on them. I don't believe thats happening now.

Knowing it's coming is one thing, being able to stop it is something else. If the line plays the way it did against Philly they won't be able to stop it any better than Philly did.
halloween 65 likes this.
NonieT is offline  
Old 01-11-2014, 07:09 AM   #8
Site Donor
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Atlanta
Posts: 5,742
Blog Entries: 4
Re: The fact that Seattle is expecting us to run the ball and preparing for it

It's all about who's better today
saintsfan1976 is online now  
Old 01-11-2014, 07:10 AM   #9
Site Donor
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Atlanta
Posts: 5,742
Blog Entries: 4
Re: The fact that Seattle is expecting us to run the ball and preparing for it

Thanks for the pics jay. Since it didn't come through I'm sure the last one was of our lone TD...
saintsfan1976 is online now  
Old 01-11-2014, 07:24 AM   #10
10000 POST CLUB
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Cypress Tx.
Posts: 16,193
Re: The fact that Seattle is expecting us to run the ball and preparing for it

#Get-a-***n-grip-onurself
saintsfan1976 likes this.
TheOak is offline  
Closed Thread

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules

LinkBacks (?)
LinkBack to this Thread: http://blackandgold.com/saints/63709-fact-seattle-expecting-us-run-ball-preparing.html
Posted By For Type Date Hits
The Latest NFL News | SportSpyder This thread Refback 01-10-2014 10:38 PM 1
The Latest New Orleans Saints News | SportSpyder This thread Refback 01-10-2014 10:36 PM 6
The fact that Seattle is expecting us to run the ball and preparing for it This thread Refback 01-10-2014 10:30 PM 46


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:43 PM.


Copyright 1997 - 2013 - BlackandGold.com
no new posts