Go Back   New Orleans Saints - blackandgold.com > Main > Saints

LIVE OFFICIAL SAINTS VS. FALCONS GAMEDAY THREAD

this is a discussion within the Saints Community Forum; The DB's did not play that well but i put the blame squarely on Rob Ryan for the defensive scheme he put in and the lack of adjustment when it was not working. since when do we play Atlanta this ...

Like Tree70Likes

Closed Thread
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-07-2014, 07:52 PM   #531
Threaded by hagan714
LB Mentallity
Join Date: Dec 2005
Posts: 13,788

Blog Entries: 51
Show Printable Version Email this Page
Rating: (0 votes - average)

The DB's did not play that well but i put the blame squarely on Rob Ryan for the defensive scheme he put in and the lack of adjustment when it was not working. since when do we play Atlanta this way. did yall see the space all the WR were given all game long? that is the DC. tackling is all on the players and boy did they fill the stat sheet in that department.

face facts we looked like the cowgirls out there today.
Danno and ikecomp like this.
Views: 54448
Old 09-08-2014, 01:22 AM   #532
100th Post
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: Southern California
Posts: 267
Re: LIVE OFFICIAL SAINTS VS. FALCONS GAMEDAY THREAD

I blame the loss on the rain storm here in so cal right before the last lead we took, I couldn't watch the game and will the defense from the TV to perform better. At least I didn't have to watch them lose
hagan714 and jeanpierre like this.
AliJee is offline  
Old 09-08-2014, 06:45 AM   #533
10000 POST CLUB
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Cypress Tx.
Posts: 16,193
Re: LIVE OFFICIAL SAINTS VS. FALCONS GAMEDAY THREAD

Originally Posted by AliJee View Post
I blame the loss on the rain storm here in so cal right before the last lead we took, I couldn't watch the game and will the defense from the TV to perform better. At least I didn't have to watch them lose
I lost coverage in OT and it came back to Colston throwing his helmet, I thought it was an INT for a while.
TheOak is offline  
Old 09-08-2014, 05:28 PM   #534
Site Donor 2015
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Thibodaux
Posts: 11,951
Blog Entries: 23
Re: LIVE OFFICIAL SAINTS VS. FALCONS GAMEDAY THREAD

Originally Posted by TheOak View Post
I lost coverage in OT and it came back to Colston throwing his helmet, I thought it was an INT for a while.
You've got to be kidding...height of the drama you lose coverage and then you regain signal to get the once-in-a-lifetime clip of Colston losing his poise, slamming his helmet?!?

The Long Island Ice Tea would be flowing...
jeanpierre is online now  
Old 09-08-2014, 08:39 PM   #535
10000 POST CLUB
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Cypress Tx.
Posts: 16,193
LIVE OFFICIAL SAINTS VS. FALCONS GAMEDAY THREAD

Originally Posted by jeanpierre View Post
You've got to be kidding...height of the drama you lose coverage and then you regain signal to get the once-in-a-lifetime clip of Colston losing his poise, slamming his helmet?!?



The Long Island Ice Tea would be flowing...

Wicked Nor Easta blew in from Conroe. Knocked everything out for 3-4 minutes.

Yep.... Just as it all came back on Colston is facing me body slamming his helmet.
TheOak is offline  
Closed Thread

Tags
falcons, saints

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules

LinkBacks (?)
LinkBack to this Thread: http://blackandgold.com/saints/67954-live-official-saints-vs-falcons-gameday-thread.html
Posted By For Type Date Hits
LIVE OFFICIAL SAINTS VS. FALCONS GAMEDAY THREAD This thread Refback 09-07-2014 11:52 AM 3


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:49 AM.


Copyright 1997 - 2014 - BlackandGold.com
no new posts