Go Back   New Orleans Saints - blackandgold.com > Main > Saints

5 Saints That Need to Get CUT Besides Brandon Browner

this is a discussion within the Saints Community Forum; I hope Colston wants to play for the Saints one more season and the Saints want him to. I still think Spiller's disappointing season was 60% not being healthy, and the other 40% Payton not using him like he did ...

Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By Danno

Closed Thread
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-07-2016, 03:15 PM   #1
SaintsWillWin
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Shreveport,Louisiana
Posts: 12,332
5 Saints That Need to Get CUT Besides Brandon Browner

I hope Colston wants to play for the Saints one more season and the Saints want him to.

I still think Spiller's disappointing season was 60% not being healthy, and the other 40% Payton not using him like he did Sproles.

5 Saints That Need to Get CUT Besides Brandon Browner
WhoDat!656 is offline  
Old 02-07-2016, 03:36 PM   #2
Site Donor 2014
Truth Addict
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Spanish Fort, Alabama
Posts: 21,161
Re: 5 Saints That Need to Get CUT Besides Brandon Browner

5 Saints Who Should NOT Be Back Next Season - Page 6
5 Saints That Need to Get CUT Besides Brandon Browner


5 Saints That Need to Get CUT Besides Brandon Browner - Page 6
5 Saints Who Should NOT Be Back Next Season

It was dumb the 1st time they posted that article.
hagan714 and Rugby Saint II like this.
Danno is online now  
Old 02-07-2016, 04:19 PM   #3
Site Donor 2016
 
Join Date: May 2002
Location: New Orleans, LA
Posts: 15,269
Blog Entries: 45
Re: 5 Saints That Need to Get CUT Besides Brandon Browner

Let's cut BigEasyBeliever!
Halo is offline  
Old 02-07-2016, 04:20 PM   #4
Bounty Money $$$
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: 5800 Airline Dr. Metairie, LA.
Posts: 14,378
Re: 5 Saints That Need to Get CUT Besides Brandon Browner

Originally Posted by Danno View Post
5 Saints Who Should NOT Be Back Next Season - Page 6
5 Saints That Need to Get CUT Besides Brandon Browner


5 Saints That Need to Get CUT Besides Brandon Browner - Page 6
5 Saints Who Should NOT Be Back Next Season

It was dumb the 1st time they posted that article.
You tell 'em Danno!
Rugby Saint II is offline  
Old 02-07-2016, 05:00 PM   #5
Site Donor 2015
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Thibodaux
Posts: 12,511
Blog Entries: 23
Re: 5 Saints That Need to Get CUT Besides Brandon Browner

Unfortunately salary cap has come to be as an important a factor in who makes the team and who doesn't, with extreme extenuating situations be the exception...

I'd like to see NFL contracts limited to signing bonuses having to be paid out within the first two seasons of the contract and that contracts not be guaranteed after the first two seasons...

Loomis' 'creativeness' in kicking poor salary cap contract numbers forward has only worsened out situation and led to even worse personnel decisions...
jeanpierre is offline  
Old 02-08-2016, 10:57 AM   #6
Site Donor 2016
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 4,524
Re: 5 Saints That Need to Get CUT Besides Brandon Browner

I don't know that I agree with any of those except Hawthorn and Colston if he doesn't have anything left. Give Ellerbie and Spiller a chance to be healthy through camp. Streifs leadership and familiarity with the system makes him a valuable back up. I also say we let Colston compete in camp.
The Dude is offline  
Closed Thread

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules

LinkBacks (?)
LinkBack to this Thread: http://blackandgold.com/saints/76632-5-saints-need-get-cut-besides-brandon-browner.html
Posted By For Type Date Hits
5 Saints That Need to Get CUT Besides Brandon Browner This thread Refback 02-07-2016 04:34 PM 4
The Latest New Orleans Saints News | SportSpyder This thread Refback 02-07-2016 03:59 PM 2


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:38 PM.


Copyright 1997 - 2014 - BlackandGold.com
no new posts