Go Back   New Orleans Saints - blackandgold.com > Main > Saints

Crawley the number one rated CB?

this is a discussion within the Saints Community Forum; Originally Posted by cars4dylan Oh, puhhhleease.....that interception was pure crap technique by a TE that didn't know the ball was coming his way that soon and a horrible throw by a wannabe commentator acting as a starting QB in the ...

Like Tree43Likes

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-07-2017, 07:36 PM   #31
500th Post
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 823
Re: Crawley the number one rated CB?

Originally Posted by cars4dylan View Post
Oh, puhhhleease.....that interception was pure crap technique by a TE that didn't know the ball was coming his way that soon and a horrible throw by a wannabe commentator acting as a starting QB in the NFL. I only wish they had a close up of Crawley's face when that ball was thrown right to him, at least he caught it!

He's got some ball hawk-ish skills but he's got a lot to learn and if he'd been in the first 2 games his stats would be waaaaaay worse than this pic that is posted shows. The fact that the stats were achieved against two QBs not playing very well at the time of the games should skew how anyone looks at them. At his very worst though he's not D. Harris who got beat like a rented mule in the plays he was "covering" any slot, let alone the 1 or 2 WRs of Minnesota and New England.

And Patrick Robinson.....oh goodnes, certainly a worse 1st rnd pick than any other made in a long time....looooooooong time!
You tryin to say if the TE had been looking for the ball he might have caught it instead of Crawley? If Kuechly had caught that ball he would have picked Brees off. If my grandmother had wheels she'd be a wagon. Almost doesn't count in the NFL. The announcer was right. He played that pass perfectly. It isn't his fault the TE wasn't looking for the ball and he made him pay for it, as he should have. You are right about one thing though, he's got a lot to learn. You need to give credit where credit is due. You have no idea what would have happened had he been in the first 2 games and neither does anyone else. Please retire your crystal ball. It isn't working.
NonieT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2017, 08:16 PM   #32
5000 POSTS! +
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Bossier City, LA
Posts: 5,886
Re: Crawley the number one rated CB?

Originally Posted by NonieT View Post
You tryin to say if the TE had been looking for the ball he might have caught it instead of Crawley? If Kuechly had caught that ball he would have picked Brees off. If my grandmother had wheels she'd be a wagon. Almost doesn't count in the NFL. The announcer was right. He played that pass perfectly. It isn't his fault the TE wasn't looking for the ball and he made him pay for it, as he should have. You are right about one thing though, he's got a lot to learn. You need to give credit where credit is due. You have no idea what would have happened had he been in the first 2 games and neither does anyone else. Please retire your crystal ball. It isn't working.
If there was a "love the holy crap" out of that post I would have used it. Dead on Nonie!
AsylumGuido is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2017, 10:10 PM   #33
Site Donor 2016
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 5,477
Re: Crawley the number one rated CB?

Originally Posted by AsylumGuido View Post
Are you serious?

Pain management in NFL spawns culture of prescription drug abuse

Not only was Vitt the one taking the Vicodin, but he also served in a 12 month pre-trial diversion program for stealing the drug. The whole deal about Payton was the media making incorrect assumptions when it was leaked an unnamed Saints coach was implicated.

You made this same mistake multiple times in the past and I have pointed out the true facts on each occasion.

Never said he popped them just aquired them. Multiple people including myself have seen Payton totally hammered in public. Again you take everything the media spoon feeds you as gospel.

Btw I know and am a member of the razor forum you are on. You know, the one where you tell people you don't like sports and whine about your cancer. I get PMs here daily about how much of a douch you are. You have nothing to offer other than a few links and belittling people. Even your so called friends here laugh behind your back. Go get another colonoscopy and get that lump of coal removed from your ass.

"Where life had no value, death, sometimes, had its price. That is why the bounty killers appeared."
The Dude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2017, 10:32 PM   #34
5000 POSTS! +
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Bossier City, LA
Posts: 5,886
Re: Crawley the number one rated CB?

Originally Posted by The Dude View Post
Never said he popped them just aquired them. Multiple people including myself have seen Payton totally hammered in public. Again you take everything the media spoon feeds you as gospel.

Btw I know and am a member of the razor forum you are on. You know, the one where you tell people you don't like sports and whine about your cancer. I get PMs here daily about how much of a douch you are. You have nothing to offer other than a few links and belittling people. Even your so called friends here laugh behind your back. Go get another colonoscopy and get that lump of coal removed from your ass.
Oh, wow! Prove you wrong yet again and you start making fun of the fact that I suffered through colon cancer. So classy, dude. Sad. Very sad.
AsylumGuido is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2017, 10:38 PM   #35
5000 POSTS! +
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Bossier City, LA
Posts: 5,886
Re: Crawley the number one rated CB?

Originally Posted by The Dude View Post
Never said he popped them just aquired them. Multiple people including myself have seen Payton totally hammered in public. Again you take everything the media spoon feeds you as gospel.

Btw I know and am a member of the razor forum you are on. You know, the one where you tell people you don't like sports and whine about your cancer. I get PMs here daily about how much of a douch you are. You have nothing to offer other than a few links and belittling people. Even your so called friends here laugh behind your back. Go get another colonoscopy and get that lump of coal removed from your ass.
You are the one that is spoon fed by the media. You are too damned lazy to research things yourself. You are part of the problem with the mistaken media. You read something one time and from them on believe it is true when it has been proven different many times over. I don't know whether your problem is that you are too short sighted to see the truth, or you are too lazy to realize the truth or if you are so fixated on wanting to believe what you want to believe, true or not.

All are sad scenarios. Sad.


AsylumGuido is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2017, 11:54 PM   #36
5000 POSTS! +
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 5,355
Re: Crawley the number one rated CB?

We need a cancer mudd pitt. Geez...come on.
Beastmode is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2017, 11:58 PM   #37
5000 POSTS! +
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Bossier City, LA
Posts: 5,886
Re: Crawley the number one rated CB?

Originally Posted by Beastmode View Post
We need a cancer mudd pitt. Geez...come on.
I know. What's his problem?
AsylumGuido is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2017, 06:46 AM   #38
LB Mentallity
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Posts: 15,698
Blog Entries: 67
Re: Crawley the number one rated CB?

Originally Posted by AsylumGuido View Post

Pain management in NFL spawns culture of prescription drug abuse
what falling in love with pain killers to continue making millions of dollars a year?

Sounds like any other profession that requires physical work. Football players are no different nor are they special because they are football players.

Football is a safer profession than many others out there.

Life time insurance would help with rehab or keep the pills rolling in. But they voted it down for more money in their wallet They care about themselves and not about the health of their fellow players. Standing arm in arm yeah right. what a load of crap.

They care about the money not each other and much less about anything else.

so why should I care? Your barking up the wrong tree. I don't.

Man up an except the dangers of the profession you pick and the decisions you make.

Enough with the whining and crying already.

"We may have lost the game, but you'll be hurting tomorrow." Doug Atkins

Last edited by hagan714; 10-08-2017 at 07:07 AM..
hagan714 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2017, 10:50 AM   #39
500th Post
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Atlanta
Posts: 677
Re: Crawley the number one rated CB?

Originally Posted by AsylumGuido View Post
Are you serious?

Pain management in NFL spawns culture of prescription drug abuse

Not only was Vitt the one taking the Vicodin, but he also served in a 12 month pre-trial diversion program for stealing the drug. The whole deal about Payton was the media making incorrect assumptions when it was leaked an unnamed Saints coach was implicated.

You made this same mistake multiple times in the past and I have pointed out the true facts on each occasion.

Somehow I've never seen this article. It's disturbing to say the least, and makes me a little sick to my stomach. Why did it have to be the 2009 season?! And why the hell did it take so long to get rid of that guy?
turbo_dog is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2017, 10:19 PM   #40
Site Donor 2016
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 5,477
Re: Crawley the number one rated CB?

Originally Posted by AsylumGuido View Post
You are the one that is spoon fed by the media. You are too damned lazy to research things yourself. You are part of the problem with the mistaken media. You read something one time and from them on believe it is true when it has been proven different many times over. I don't know whether your problem is that you are too short sighted to see the truth, or you are too lazy to realize the truth or if you are so fixated on wanting to believe what you want to believe, true or not.

All are sad scenarios. Sad.

No, I read and process real media and make a logical decision on where I stand based on facts. You are always quoting sports media which is entertainment media. Just like TMZ or whatever except it's about sports and not pop culture and movie stars. I still don't see where it says anything about Vitt injesting the pills. Payton isn't stupid, he knows what goes on around there and as head coach it's his job to set and maintain the culture of the team.
I also don't need to read about Payton. I've seen him plastered in public many many times.

"Where life had no value, death, sometimes, had its price. That is why the bounty killers appeared."
The Dude is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules

LinkBacks (?)
LinkBack to this Thread: http://blackandgold.com/saints/84571-crawley-number-one-rated-cb.html
Posted By For Type Date Hits
The Latest New Orleans Saints News | SportSpyder This thread Refback 10-06-2017 09:47 AM 14
Crawley the number one rated CB? This thread Refback 10-06-2017 09:45 AM 1


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:07 PM.


Copyright 1997 - 2018 - BlackandGold.com
no new posts