Go Back   New Orleans Saints - blackandgold.com > Main > Saints

2018-19 ProBowl Ballot

this is a discussion within the Saints Community Forum; Twitter...

Like Tree17Likes

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-27-2018, 06:24 PM   #1
Site Donor 2018
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Thibodaux
Posts: 23,644
Blog Entries: 32
2018-19 ProBowl Ballot

SmashMouth likes this.
jeanpierre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2018, 06:26 PM   #2
Site Donor 2018
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Thibodaux
Posts: 23,644
Blog Entries: 32
Re: 2018-19 ProBowl Ballot

Taysom Hill has a higher QBR than Joe Flacco, Case Keenum, Blake Bortles, and three rookie starters...

Voted Brees, Mahomes, Rodgers, Luck, Goff, and Rivers using key state of TDs...

Voted Gurley, Kamara, Gordon, Chubb, Elliot, and Barkley using key state of 0 FUM...

foreverfan and SmashMouth like this.

Last edited by jeanpierre; 11-27-2018 at 06:46 PM..
jeanpierre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2018, 08:28 PM   #3
12,000 BS Posts
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Metairie, LA
Posts: 12,382
Blog Entries: 5
Re: 2018-19 ProBowl Ballot

saintfan, jnormand and SmashMouth like this.
foreverfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2018, 10:59 PM   #4
Site Donor 2018
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Thibodaux
Posts: 23,644
Blog Entries: 32
Re: 2018-19 ProBowl Ballot

Saints who should make the Pro Bowl:
  • QB Drew Brees

  • HB Alvin Kamara

  • WR Michael Thomas

  • RT Ryan Ramczyk

  • LB Alex Anzalone

  • LB DeMario Davis


Didn't include Armstead because his over/under for GP/season (Games Played) is eight (8) regular season games; if he misses more than four (4)games which is nothing for him, he won't get the ProBowl nod...


Note: FB Zach Line is currently rated the No. 3 FB in the NFL...

Last edited by jeanpierre; 11-27-2018 at 11:14 PM..
jeanpierre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2018, 05:15 AM   #5
10000 POST CLUB
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Madison, WI
Posts: 16,682
Re: 2018-19 ProBowl Ballot

I’d love to see Demario Davis make the Pro Bowl. Sadly though, 4-3 OLB’s get lumped in with 3-4 edge rushers and just don’t have much chance.
ChrisXVI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2018, 07:14 AM   #6
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: The Woodlands
Posts: 27,260
Blog Entries: 29
Re: 2018-19 ProBowl Ballot

Originally Posted by jeanpierre View Post
Saints who should make the Pro Bowl:
  • QB Drew Brees

  • HB Alvin Kamara

  • WR Michael Thomas

  • RT Ryan Ramczyk

  • LB Alex Anzalone

  • LB DeMario Davis


Didn't include Armstead because his over/under for GP/season (Games Played) is eight (8) regular season games; if he misses more than four (4)games which is nothing for him, he won't get the ProBowl nod...


Note: FB Zach Line is currently rated the No. 3 FB in the NFL...
LB Alex Anzalone

You voted for Fabio?
foreverfan and jeanpierre like this.
SmashMouth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2018, 09:53 AM   #7
12,000 BS Posts
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Metairie, LA
Posts: 12,382
Blog Entries: 5
Re: 2018-19 ProBowl Ballot

Originally Posted by SmashMouth View Post
LB Alex Anzalone

You voted for Fabio?

LOL... Click on Fabalone below.
It is worth clicking on. Click on it.
Do it damn it.

Rugby Saint II likes this.

Last edited by foreverfan; 11-28-2018 at 10:07 AM..
foreverfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2018, 09:58 AM   #8
Site Donor 2018
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Thibodaux
Posts: 23,644
Blog Entries: 32
Re: 2018-19 ProBowl Ballot

Originally Posted by SmashMouth View Post
LB Alex Anzalone

You voted for Fabio?
Switched Positions to MIKE and is now the No. 9 overall rated linebacker (includes inside and out (e.g. MIKE, WILL, SAM, JACK, LEO))...

He's been elite in coverage and his forced turnovers have keyed several victories, so, yeah, Saints fandom aside, he was worthy of the vote...

And you can admit it, we all wish we had that great hair, at least our Lovers would...
jeanpierre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2018, 10:25 AM   #9
Site Donor
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Bedford, TX
Posts: 11,266
Blog Entries: 1
Re: 2018-19 ProBowl Ballot

Originally Posted by jeanpierre View Post
Switched Positions to MIKE and is now the No. 9 overall rated linebacker (includes inside and out (e.g. MIKE, WILL, SAM, JACK, LEO))...

He's been elite in coverage and his forced turnovers have keyed several victories, so, yeah, Saints fandom aside, he was worthy of the vote...
I'll admit Mr. Anzalone has made me look foolish. Early on I thought he was lost in coverage & a bit tentative on a lot of plays. As of late, he's staying on the field a lot more & looks extremely comfortable.

Big ups to Mike Nolan.
lumm0x, jeanpierre and Utah_Saint like this.
K Major is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2018, 11:01 AM   #10
Site Donor 2018
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Thibodaux
Posts: 23,644
Blog Entries: 32
Re: 2018-19 ProBowl Ballot

Originally Posted by K Major View Post
I'll admit Mr. Anzalone has made me look foolish. Early on I thought he was lost in coverage & a bit tentative on a lot of plays. As of late, he's staying on the field a lot more & looks extremely comfortable.

Big ups to Mike Nolan.
Third round pick, needed time to develop, and then you've got DA trying to make his defenses as complicated as Payton's offense...
Rugby Saint II likes this.
jeanpierre is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules

LinkBacks (?)
LinkBack to this Thread: http://blackandgold.com/saints/91290-2018-19-probowl-ballot.html
Posted By For Type Date Hits
2018-19 ProBowl Ballot This thread Refback 11-27-2018 07:23 PM 2


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:21 AM.


Copyright 1997 - 2018 - BlackandGold.com
no new posts