Go Back   New Orleans Saints - blackandgold.com > Main > Saints

The Mark Ingram difference? At Saints OTAs, replacing 'heart and soul' takes time

this is a discussion within the Saints Community Forum; Twitter...

Like Tree5Likes
  • 1 Post By CheramieIII
  • 2 Post By jeanpierre
  • 1 Post By Rugby Saint II
  • 1 Post By K Major

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-03-2019, 01:02 AM   #1
Threaded by jeanpierre
Site Donor 2018
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Thibodaux
Posts: 27,677

Blog Entries: 35
Show Printable Version Email this Page
Rating: (0 votes - average)

Views: 463
Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2019, 06:41 AM   #2
Fan Since 1967
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: Colorado
Posts: 7,194
Blog Entries: 3
Re: The Mark Ingram difference? At Saints OTAs, replacing 'heart and soul' takes time

We won't have any drop off in production without Mark and as a matter of fact I think we'll get more production out of the running game this year.
Thirty3 likes this.
CheramieIII is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2019, 06:56 AM   #3
Site Donor 2018
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Thibodaux
Posts: 27,677
Blog Entries: 35
Re: The Mark Ingram difference? At Saints OTAs, replacing 'heart and soul' takes time

Originally Posted by CheramieIII View Post
We won't have any drop off in production without Mark and as a matter of fact I think we'll get more production out of the running game this year.
Again, I've been one of the biggest critics of Ingram's draft selection and his lack of a 1000 RuYd season until his vet contract; that said, he'd developed into a custom-fit RB in all facets, including pass protection...
Beastmode and K Major like this.
jeanpierre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2019, 11:25 AM   #4
Bounty Money $$$
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: 5800 Airline Dr. Metairie, LA.
Posts: 17,812
Re: The Mark Ingram difference? At Saints OTAs, replacing 'heart and soul' takes time

I'll miss angry Mark's running style bit I have a feeling that Murray will be fun to watch as well. I've read good things about him and his highlights have me ready to see him run with pads. AK41 has a new tandem running mate and they should keep things going without missing a beat. I'm stoked!
jeanpierre likes this.
Rugby Saint II is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2019, 11:40 AM   #5
Site Donor 2019
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Bedford, TX
Posts: 12,870
Blog Entries: 1
Re: The Mark Ingram difference? At Saints OTAs, replacing 'heart and soul' takes time

Originally Posted by jeanpierre View Post
Again, I've been one of the biggest critics of Ingram's draft selection and his lack of a 1000 RuYd season until his vet contract; that said, he'd developed into a custom-fit RB in all facets, including pass protection...
+1.

Key word here ... "fit".
jeanpierre likes this.
K Major is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2019, 01:22 AM   #6
Site Donor 2018
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Thibodaux
Posts: 27,677
Blog Entries: 35
Re: The Mark Ingram difference? At Saints OTAs, replacing 'heart and soul' takes time

Originally Posted by Rugby Saint II View Post
I'll miss angry Mark's running style bit I have a feeling that Murray will be fun to watch as well. I've read good things about him and his highlights have me ready to see him run with pads. AK41 has a new tandem running mate and they should keep things going without missing a beat. I'm stoked!
He's definitely bigger than Mark, we'll see how that works out...
jeanpierre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2019, 01:13 PM   #7
100th Post
 
Join Date: May 2015
Posts: 479
Re: The Mark Ingram difference? At Saints OTAs, replacing 'heart and soul' takes time

Better run game this year. No doubt.
Thirty3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules

LinkBacks (?)
LinkBack to this Thread: http://blackandgold.com/saints/93744-mark-ingram-difference-saints-otas-replacing-heart-soul-takes-time.html
Posted By For Type Date Hits
The Mark Ingram difference? At Saints OTAs, replacing 'heart and soul' takes time This thread Refback 06-03-2019 02:04 AM 2


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:15 AM.


Copyright 1997 - 2018 - BlackandGold.com
no new posts