Register All Albums FAQ Community Experience
Go Back   New Orleans Saints Forums - blackandgold.com > Main > Welcome Wagon - NEW!

BIG Welcome to OLD SCHOOLERS

this is a discussion within the Welcome Wagon - NEW! Community Forum; Halo has done a great job with this site. I don't feel the need to go anywhere else. Everything I need is right here and the folks here are a really good group of fans. I look forward to meeting ...

Closed Thread  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-08-2010, 02:00 PM   #1
Bounty Money $$$

Halo has done a great job with this site. I don't feel the need to go anywhere else. Everything I need is right here and the folks here are a really good group of fans. I look forward to meeting some of my friends and putting a face to a name at one of the B&G events.......possibly the camping trip. BTW FF "I sleep alone".
Old 12-08-2010, 05:31 PM   #2
E. Side Cholo

Lets get together Sunday, Rugby. I'll start a thread soon.

Welcome aboard, SF. You and I are pretty much related, and the more I hear about who you know, and where you've been that I've also been, the scarier it gets.

I want to thank the Old Schoolers for making me feel so welcome here the first day I posted.

My old board was so full of negative losers that I was completely blown away at the friendliness and reasonable vibe here. It took me about a week to realize that, contrary to their delusions, those a$$h0L3$ dont represent New Orleans, Saints Fans, or Louisiana. Obviously, you all have lives.

Welcome, indeed Old Schoolers. You make B&G what it is.

Old 12-08-2010, 07:05 PM   #3
12,000 BS Posts

Originally Posted by Rugby Saint II View Post
Halo has done a great job with this site. I don't feel the need to go anywhere else. Everything I need is right here and the folks here are a really good group of fans. I look forward to meeting some of my friends and putting a face to a name at one of the B&G events.......possibly the camping trip. BTW FF "I sleep alone".
Camping trip? What are you talking about? LOL
Closed Thread