Register All Albums FAQ Community Experience
Go Back   New Orleans Saints Forums - blackandgold.com > Main > Welcome Wagon - NEW!

Defend your HANDLE!

this is a discussion within the Welcome Wagon - NEW! Community Forum; Originally Posted by strato I actually joined here in 2000...but it was dead...lol..sorry Mark...a few old dudes arguing ...My original handle was LRAYBLU...i never posted as I'm ashamed to say i was a member of S.R...i joined that ****hole in ...

Like Tree143Likes

Closed Thread  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-10-2011, 02:49 PM   #31
Site Donor 2018

Originally Posted by strato View Post
I actually joined here in 2000...but it was dead...lol..sorry Mark...a few old dudes arguing ...My original handle was LRAYBLU...i never posted as I'm ashamed to say i was a member of S.R...i joined that ****hole in 99...i got banned and ended up coming back here..and it was slow then..but after awhile it took off...

Now its hands down the best Saints site around...

We are all very lucky to have this place to keep up...we always deliver the goods here...
And have the character to make it fun...

Kudos Halo!
I can also relate. I had been a member of another forum since 2007. I went by Rebs73 there. It sounds very familiar to what you said this site was. Unless you were part of the main posters "click" you wouldn't even get a response on a post. I changed my header there to "thread killer" because when I would post a comment, nobody else posted another one.

This site has been great. I am not the smartest fan and I don't know everything about football but I love the sport. At least when you post something here, somebody will entertain a conversation with you.

Thanks Halo!!
SloMotion likes this.
Old 11-10-2011, 08:35 PM   #32
Problem?

Originally Posted by RockyMountainSaint View Post
BlackandBlue
Holy crap... BnB. How in the world could I have forgotten this name? Any idea where BnB is these days?

This site has been great. I am not the smartest fan and I don't know everything about football but I love the sport. At least when you post something here, somebody will entertain a conversation with you.
I should have locked the thread after you posted lol!
foreverfan likes this.
Old 11-10-2011, 09:09 PM   #33
12,000 BS Posts

Originally Posted by papz View Post
Holy crap... BnB. How in the world could I have forgotten this name? Any idea where BnB is these days?

Sorry... I was defending my handle.
Old 11-10-2011, 09:14 PM   #34
Site Donor 2018

Originally Posted by papz View Post

Not nice
Old 11-11-2011, 10:36 AM   #35
Bounty Money $$$

I've been a fan since '77.....But I became a fanatic about 10 years ago. I found the internet about 5 years ago(yeah, I'm old school) and started reading every Saints site I could find. I knew everything about rugby and having never played football I began studying football(specifically Saints football). When I finally decided that I had something that might be worth saying I joined the B&G and I made some great friends here.
Anyway, I am Rugby Saint II because I love Rugby and the Saints. The II is because I'm an identical twin. Who Dat!
jeanpierre and SloMotion like this.

There Are Two Kinds Of People In This
World
Being A Rugby Player Is Better Than Both Of Them

Last edited by Rugby Saint II; 11-11-2011 at 10:43 AM..
Old 11-11-2011, 10:41 AM   #36
Banned

Originally Posted by Rugby Saint II View Post
I've been a fan since '77.....But I became a fanatic about 10 years ago. I found the internet about 5 years ago(yeah, I'm old school) and started reading every Saints site I could find. I knew everything about rugby and having never played football I began studying football(specifically Saints football). When I finally decided that I had something that might be worth saying I joined the B&G and I made some great friends here.
Anyway, I am Rugby Saint II because I love Rugby and the Saints. The II is because I'm an identical twin. Who Dat!

You mean there are two of you?..lol...
Old 11-11-2011, 10:42 AM   #37
Bounty Money $$$

Originally Posted by strato View Post
You mean there are two of you?..lol...
Yeah, and when we play rugby you would swear there were three of us.
Danno, jeanpierre and SloMotion like this.
Old 11-11-2011, 10:45 AM   #38
Banned

I know i have a friend who does..thats one crazy S.O.B..his hands looks worse that Balldinger's ..lol.
Rugby Saint II likes this.
Old 11-12-2011, 07:34 PM   #39
Cold as Ice!

Fireventuri

You saw the Saints D during the Haslett/Venturi era?
jeanpierre likes this.
Old 11-12-2011, 07:51 PM   #40
Banned

Originally Posted by FireVenturi View Post
Fireventuri

You saw the Saints D during the Haslett/Venturi era?

You want a new handle..lol
Closed Thread