Register All Albums FAQ Community Experience
Go Back   New Orleans Saints Forums - blackandgold.com > Main > Welcome Wagon - NEW!

season ticket holder stickers, please help

this is a discussion within the Welcome Wagon - NEW! Community Forum; hello saints fans! i'm a new member here and was hoping someone might be able to help me out. my wife bought season tickets a couple years ago for us and each years tickets come with a sticker for that ...

Closed Thread  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-20-2012, 02:02 PM   #1
Rookie

season ticket holder stickers, please help

hello saints fans!

i'm a new member here and was hoping someone might be able to help me out.

my wife bought season tickets a couple years ago for us and each years tickets come with a sticker for that year that says "season ticket holder 20xx" with a different design on it.

after not doing anything with those stickers for a few years i finally came up with a good idea for a present for my wife that incorporates all those stickers, but here's where i run into a small problem.

i can no longer find the stickers for years 2006 and 2008. i've searched google and even that fails to bring up a picture of what those stickers look like.

i was hoping someone here from the saints fans might have those stickers and that you could take a nice clear pic of it with a digital camera or your cell phone and post it here for me or send it in a private message.

if anyone has those stickers and can help me out, please let me know. i would appreciate that greatly.

thanks!
-jesse
Old 12-20-2012, 10:15 PM   #2
Hou Saints Fan

Re: season ticket holder stickers, please help

I'm 99% sure 2006 slogan was "winning is an attitude" but not sure of the design of the sticker, 2008- I have no idea. Hope it helps some
Old 12-21-2012, 04:00 PM   #3
Site Donor 2015

Re: season ticket holder stickers, please help

They have been scraped off and replaced. Sorry, can't remember. Only kept my 2009 sticker on for awhile, but even it's gone now. Good luck.
Closed Thread