Register All Albums FAQ Community Experience
Go Back   New Orleans Saints Forums - blackandgold.com > Main > Welcome Wagon - NEW!

New Fan, Go Saints!

this is a discussion within the Welcome Wagon - NEW! Community Forum; Hi everyone. I recently moved to Lafayette and want to adopt the Saints as my favorite team. I'm a big fan of both college and NFL football. I'm origionaly from Tacoma, Washington and moved out here to persue my career ...

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By |Mitch|

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-06-2011, 07:08 PM   #1
Rookie

New Fan, Go Saints!

Hi everyone. I recently moved to Lafayette and want to adopt the Saints as my favorite team. I'm a big fan of both college and NFL football. I'm origionaly from Tacoma, Washington and moved out here to persue my career as an off shore commercial diver. I'm a 34 year old male who played high school football but I was good enough at soccer to get a scholarship and played that in college. I have pretty good general knowledge of the NFL but I'm no expert about the Saints so be easy on me. Other then that I'm laid back and want to know more about our team so I joined this site. My favorite Saints are Sproles and Brees. As a kid I remember how dominant the Saints were on defense in the late 80's and early 90's and used them extensivly on my Sega Genesis. My first Saints game I watched since moving out here was the 62-7 win against the Colts and it was epic. I'm pumped to be part of this community. Go Saints!