Register All Albums FAQ Community Experience
Go Back   New Orleans Saints Forums - blackandgold.com > Main > Welcome Wagon - NEW!

Thanks For Letting Me On!

this is a discussion within the Welcome Wagon - NEW! Community Forum; First, thanks to Halo for approving me and letting me on this site. I am a lifelong Saints fan (my earliest memories are of the Billy Kilmer years). My first Saints game was that fateful day in Tulane Stadium when ...

Like Tree2Likes

Closed Thread  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-08-2012, 09:57 PM   #1
Rookie

Thanks For Letting Me On!

First, thanks to Halo for approving me and letting me on this site. I am a lifelong Saints fan (my earliest memories are of the Billy Kilmer years). My first Saints game was that fateful day in Tulane Stadium when Dempsey kicked the field goal. I was 11 years old and thought I had witnessed something out of Revelations. I still have my game program from that day.

If I may, I'd like to buy you all a drink or two from Pat O'Brien's or Papa Joe's, or heck, even the Holiday Inn on Royal Street and look forward to talking Saints from this day forward.

I live in South Carolina, am a huge BAMA fan and obviously, a lifelong SAINTS fan. I have a boatload of Archie Manning autographed stuff from back in the day, and one of my proudest is an autographed personal signed pic to me from #31, Jim Taylor, in a Saints uniform.

WHO DAT
papz and SloMotion like this.
Old 03-08-2012, 10:17 PM   #2
Site Donor 2018

Welcome to the best Saints forum on the web! I'll take you up on that Pat O's trip when you come in!!
Old 03-08-2012, 10:27 PM   #3
10000 POST CLUB

Welcome to B&G!
Old 03-08-2012, 10:34 PM   #4

Old 03-09-2012, 08:20 AM   #5
5000 POSTS! +

Originally Posted by VeeJay View Post
First, thanks to Halo for approving me and letting me on this site. I am a lifelong Saints fan (my earliest memories are of the Billy Kilmer years). My first Saints game was that fateful day in Tulane Stadium when Dempsey kicked the field goal. I was 11 years old and thought I had witnessed something out of Revelations. I still have my game program from that day.

If I may, I'd like to buy you all a drink or two from Pat O'Brien's or Papa Joe's, or heck, even the Holiday Inn on Royal Street and look forward to talking Saints from this day forward.

I live in South Carolina, am a huge BAMA fan and obviously, a lifelong SAINTS fan. I have a boatload of Archie Manning autographed stuff from back in the day, and one of my proudest is an autographed personal signed pic to me from #31, Jim Taylor, in a Saints uniform.

WHO DAT
Hey Vee, that day was only 'fateful' if you were a Lions fan, , and it's also my earliest, real recollection of the Saints, .

Welcome aboard and I'd love to see that game program some day ... memories.
Old 03-09-2012, 09:37 AM   #6
Pink Nightmare

Welcome VJ!

I guess I can look past you being a BAMA fan. As long as you aren't one of the Crazy Finboughm BAMA guys.
Old 03-15-2012, 05:19 PM   #7
Registered

Welcome aboard, even if you are a Bama Fan LOL. I live in the Charleston area how about you? You may have his signature, well as a kid in NOLA, I actually got to hike the ball to him at Comiskey Park. I met him, and I believe Wes Chandler and Chuck MUncie were there as well.
Old 03-15-2012, 08:56 PM   #8
Site Donor

WHO DAT! and Welcome! You will really like it here
Old 03-16-2012, 06:59 PM   #9

VEE JAY Welcome ! you heard about the rest, now your with the Best !
Old 03-16-2012, 10:04 PM   #10

Thumbs up

Welcome to B&G!Below you'll find the address you can send the $4,003 enrollment fee to.

Please include a personal credit card,and any other info. that you would usually not send or share.Online transactions are currently unavailable at the present time.We are sorry for any inconvience this may have caused.All personal items should be shipped in a black envelope with a gold stamp.This ensures you that your shipment will be handled in our premium customer care division.
Your card will be returned promptly after You have had your Saints season tickets purchased FOR YOU.
thanks again,
Sneaky Pete

Hope you enjoy your stay VJ!

\m/{×.#}\m/
Closed Thread