Go Back   New Orleans Saints Forums - blackandgold.com > Main > Saints

Saints on 2023 Hard Knocks?

this is a discussion within the Saints Community Forum; The show is done very, very well. Some teams are more "entertaining" than others. We do have some interesting story lines. 1. QB situation 2. Kamara situation 3. Thomas situation 4. I think Olave would be a good follow, Mathieu ...

Like Tree17Likes

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-12-2023, 04:16 PM   #11
Site Donor
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Washington State
Posts: 1,189
Re: Saints on 2023 Hard Knocks?

The show is done very, very well. Some teams are more "entertaining" than others. We do have some interesting story lines. 1. QB situation 2. Kamara situation 3. Thomas situation 4. I think Olave would be a good follow, Mathieu would provide some good stuff. But then we are the Saints, probably not sexy enough for HBO. Unless Goodhell just wants to punish us, which in his typical fashion.
Rugby Saint II likes this.
bobdog86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Latest Blogs
Puck the Fro Browl! Last Blog: 02-05-2023 By: neugey




This is the year Last Blog: 11-25-2022 By: neugey


Old 01-12-2023, 04:19 PM   #12
5000 POSTS! +
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 9,696
Re: Saints on 2023 Hard Knocks?

It could get very interesting if we have a chance to land Derek Carr.

He's just bid farewell to the Raiders with his latest message to the fans. I think if we could get a good OC, he could be good here.
dizzle88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2023, 04:37 PM   #13
Bounty Money $$$
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: 5800 Airline Dr. Metairie, LA.
Posts: 21,804
Re: Saints on 2023 Hard Knocks?

Originally Posted by K Major View Post
I'd watch it.

Would really like to see how they operate with DA in charge, the training staff/weight room conditioning, practicing, who is asleep in film study, etc.

I'll quote Prime here ... "you play how you prepare and practice".
I don't know about that K Major, can you imagine how depressing following DA around throughout the series would be? Oh my gosh, there would be so little energy in that locker room everyone would be sleeping through film and pregame speeches. Alvin Kamara will miss time with his suspension most likely. Marcus May will miss time with his suspension likely. There is no good storyline in New Orleans currently.
Rugby Saint II is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2023, 04:50 PM   #14
Site Donor 2019
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Bedford, TX
Posts: 21,616
Blog Entries: 3
Re: Saints on 2023 Hard Knocks?

Originally Posted by Rugby Saint II View Post
I don't know about that K Major, can you imagine how depressing following DA around throughout the series would be? Oh my gosh, there would be so little energy in that locker room everyone would be sleeping through film and pregame speeches. Alvin Kamara will miss time with his suspension most likely. Marcus May will miss time with his suspension likely. There is no good storyline in New Orleans currently.

But yeah, "keep doing what you're doing" isn't exactly what HBO has in mind for ratings .
dizzle88 likes this.
K Major is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2023, 05:43 PM   #15
10000 POST CLUB
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Bossier City, LA
Posts: 19,466
Re: Saints on 2023 Hard Knocks?

Originally Posted by K Major View Post
But yeah, "keep doing what you're doing" isn't exactly what HBO has in mind for ratings .
I'm sorry, but Dennis Allen has never told his team to "keep doing what you're doing".

According to Andy Dalton, Allen told him specifically to stick to the current game plan (ie. keep doing what you are doing) at halftime of the Cardinals game when asked by a reporter what Allen said referring specifically to the two pick sixes immediately before the half. It never was any ongoing general philosophy as being implied by some. Members need to try getting the story straight instead of spreading false rumors.

I have never claimed to be a fan of Dennis Allen, but spreading lies or unsubstantiated rumors is strictly prohibited according to the forum rules (See section titled FALSE RUMORS AND INTENTIONAL MISINFORMATION/MISREPRESENTATION).

Just an FYI.


I really love peace and quiet. - Barry Sanders
AsylumGuido is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2023, 01:02 AM   #16
500th Post
 
Join Date: Dec 2018
Posts: 669
Re: Saints on 2023 Hard Knocks?

Lets get it over with since this will probably be a season where we have absolutely no chance to compete deep in the playoffs. Then we can't be asked as easily in future years when we do, and the media attention on imminent decline could help to usher in regime change.
jnormand likes this.
BakoSaint is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2023, 11:10 AM   #17
10000 POST CLUB
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Atlanta
Posts: 10,138
Blog Entries: 3
Re: Saints on 2023 Hard Knocks?

Originally Posted by AsylumGuido View Post
I'm sorry, but Dennis Allen has never told his team to "keep doing what you're doing".

According to Andy Dalton, Allen told him specifically to stick to the current game plan (ie. keep doing what you are doing) at halftime of the Cardinals game when asked by a reporter what Allen said referring specifically to the two pick sixes immediately before the half. It never was any ongoing general philosophy as being implied by some. Members need to try getting the story straight instead of spreading false rumors.

I have never claimed to be a fan of Dennis Allen, but spreading lies or unsubstantiated rumors is strictly prohibited according to the forum rules (See section titled FALSE RUMORS AND INTENTIONAL MISINFORMATION/MISREPRESENTATION).

Just an FYI.

Guido, I hope this is a joke.
K Major likes this.
saintsfan1976 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2023, 11:16 AM   #18
10000 POST CLUB
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Bossier City, LA
Posts: 19,466
Re: Saints on 2023 Hard Knocks?

Originally Posted by saintsfan1976 View Post
Guido, I hope this is a joke.
That's what the winking eye was implying, 76. It's one of those "I guess you had to be there" sort of references relating to some goofiness from that mapcow dude from a couple of years ago. I sometimes forget context gets lost.

AsylumGuido is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2023, 11:33 AM   #19
Site Donor 2019
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Bedford, TX
Posts: 21,616
Blog Entries: 3
Re: Saints on 2023 Hard Knocks?

Originally Posted by saintsfan1976 View Post
Guido, I hope this is a joke.
Wow, this guy is an absolute CLOWN.

Now he's posting forum etiquette because what I stated doesn't fit his narrative.

Thank goodness he isn't a moderator on B&G.

I only responded because I see his quote as I've blocked him.
K Major is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2023, 11:39 AM   #20
Site Donor 2019
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Bedford, TX
Posts: 21,616
Blog Entries: 3
Re: Saints on 2023 Hard Knocks?

Mods, I really and truly hope you reach out to this AG guy one on one.

He's going to bring down a WONDERFUL Saints forum & run more people off & away from Black and Gold.

George (Saintfan) called him out last year and I can certainly understand why.
dizzle88 likes this.
K Major is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:46 PM.


Copyright 1997 - 2020 - BlackandGold.com
no new posts