Go Back   New Orleans Saints Forums - blackandgold.com > Main > Saints

Post Game Saints vs Jaguars Observations

this is a discussion within the Saints Community Forum; Twitter...

Like Tree47Likes

Closed Thread
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-11-2018, 06:00 PM   #41
5000 POSTS! +
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Madison, WI
Posts: 9,341
Re: Post Game Saints vs Jaguars Observations

ChrisXVI is offline  
Old 08-11-2018, 08:58 PM   #42
Site Donor 2019
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Salt Lake City, Utah
Posts: 3,507
Re: Post Game Saints vs Jaguars Observations

Originally Posted by Thirty3 View Post
Taysom is Going to be better than Steve Young
BYU would implode.
Utah_Saint is offline  
Old 08-12-2018, 04:33 AM   #43
10000 POST CLUB
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Cypress Tx.
Posts: 17,831
Re: Post Game Saints vs Jaguars Observations

Originally Posted by The Dude View Post
Only thing holding him back is the fact he’s not black. Black QBs have an advantage because of their athleticism and the fact the refs go easier on them to make up for slavery.
What the actual f*%k?
TheOak is offline  
Old 08-12-2018, 04:49 AM   #44
5000 POSTS! +
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 8,205
Re: Post Game Saints vs Jaguars Observations

I think someone is deserving of a ban from this site now, absolutely no place for racism.
dizzle88 is online now  
Old 08-12-2018, 06:18 AM   #45
Site Donor 2014
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Edmonton, Canada
Posts: 782
Angry Re: Post Game Saints vs Jaguars Observations

Originally Posted by dizzle88 View Post
I think someone is deserving of a ban from this site now, absolutely no place for racism.
I am offended by that post as well and have reported it. Even if the comment was made in a joking manner, it completely crosses the line. I will wait and see what the Mods decide to do before I make a decision on staying with this Forum.
Garry42 is offline  
Old 08-12-2018, 07:14 AM   #46
10000 POST CLUB
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Bossier City, LA
Posts: 10,448
Re: Post Game Saints vs Jaguars Observations

Originally Posted by The Dude View Post
I think he learn to play smarter and take advantage of his athleticism when there is a defensive breakdown. He canít force it or expect it to let him compete long time in this league. I feel he will wise up. Heís got an arm. I could see him being an Aaron Rodgers type player. Only thing holding him back is the fact heís not black. Black QBs have an advantage because of their athleticism and the fact the refs go easier on them to make up for slavery.
To your point I would like to see Kamara play smarter. All those leaps are going to get him hurt one day.

Guido. Heís been beat by more than just Thomas.
This has got to be the most idiotic thing you have ever posted and you have posted some pretty stupid ****.

SaintFanInATLHELL likes this.
AsylumGuido is offline  
Old 08-12-2018, 07:21 AM   #47
10000 POST CLUB
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Bossier City, LA
Posts: 10,448
Re: Post Game Saints vs Jaguars Observations

Originally Posted by Garry42 View Post
I am offended by that post as well and have reported it. Even if the comment was made in a joking manner, it completely crosses the line. I will wait and see what the Mods decide to do before I make a decision on staying with this Forum.
I was shocked by that idiotic statement, as well. But, please, consider all of the other solid members before leaving.
Rugby Saint II and Garry42 like this.
AsylumGuido is offline  
Old 08-12-2018, 01:06 PM   #48
Site Donor MONTHLY
 
Join Date: May 2002
Location: New Orleans, LA
Posts: 18,715
Blog Entries: 45
Re: Post Game Saints vs Jaguars Observations

Original idiotic post removed. User banned. Thread closed.
Rugby Saint II likes this.
Halo is offline  
Closed Thread

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:25 AM.


Copyright 1997 - 2020 - BlackandGold.com
no new posts