New Orleans Saints Forums - blackandgold.com

New Orleans Saints Forums - blackandgold.com (https://blackandgold.com/community/)
-   Saints (https://blackandgold.com/saints/)
-   -   VIDEO: 49ers are scary good (https://blackandgold.com/saints/95708-49ers-scary-good.html)

K Major 11-25-2019 08:51 AM

Re: 49ers are scary good
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by st thomas (Post 869082)
We will have 10 days off to prepare for there missles good luck on trying to corral Z28 and MT and a dose of Murray . Brees is the quickest gun in the league so stop that. I donít understand why so much scary good BS yíall pass around. And ur rite there good on one side of the ball , but wrong in the all phases like u say garopopolo wonít win a SB ever his de might


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't know about "ya'll" but believe it or not, the Niners are a stout group defensively + they are relatively healthy.

Week to week league however are playing some championship level football right now.

st thomas 11-25-2019 09:01 AM

Re: 49ers are scary good
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by K Major (Post 869087)
I don't know about "ya'll" but believe it or not, the Niners are a stout group defensively + they are relatively healthy.



Week to week league however are playing some championship level football right now.



I went back and looked at there schedule they have quality wins. Browns ,bengals , bucks ,Steelers Washington dallas cardinals twice and a loss at home to Seattle how can u lose to Seattle at home. They did spank the panthers .and a they were what I thought they were packers. Just poking pun at them not u K- man


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

spkb25 11-25-2019 12:44 PM

Re: 49ers are scary good
 
49ers are a good team, but maybe..just maybe the packers are not as good as advertised. I persoanlly feel the 49ers did us a favor last night. They still have an incredibly stiff remaining schedule and if there is one place I don't want us to play in January it is Green Bay. BTW- Watch out for the Vikes. GB is likely to be the WC and the 49ers will get the other. The one seed will be between us, Vikings, and Seachickens.

SaintsBro 11-26-2019 03:31 PM

Re: 49ers are scary good
 
Will say this about the 49ers...they looked pretty darn good against Green Bay. And if Fox gives us Tampa Bay @ Jacksonville on TV here in New Orleans on Sunday, instead of Ravens/49ers, I will be pissed!

st thomas 11-27-2019 08:23 AM

Re: 49ers are scary good
 
The packers are mediocre and a couple of flags the other way they would be 6-5 . When Rogers didnít throw a td against the panthers at home it confirmed it for me. His last 3 games chargers 161 yds, 1 td panthers ,233 -0- tds 49ers ,104 yds -1 td Thee Arron Rogers?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

K Major 11-27-2019 08:31 AM

Re: 49ers are scary good
 
Question for the forum...

Are the Packers really mediocre or did the 49ers make them appear to play that way last week with that stifling front 7?

st thomas 11-27-2019 08:39 AM

Re: 49ers are scary good
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by K Major (Post 869298)
Question for the forum...

Are the Packers really mediocre or did the 49ers make them appear to play that way last week with that stifling front 7?



See above


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

K Major 11-27-2019 08:46 AM

Re: 49ers are scary good
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by st thomas (Post 869301)
See above


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

IMO the Pack are a very good team. Bad match up against the Niners.

They've (Pack) beaten some really good playoff contending teams this year but I think the 49ers are a notch better ... specifically on D and in the run game.

The last thing I want to see in a playoff scenario is having to travel up to Green Bay in late January in those elements.

st thomas 11-27-2019 09:20 AM

Re: 49ers are scary good
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by K Major (Post 869302)
IMO the Pack are a very good team. Bad match up against the Niners.



They've (Pack) beaten some really good playoff contending teams this year but I think the 49ers are a notch better ... specifically on D and in the run game.



The last thing I want to see in a playoff scenario is having to travel up to Green Bay in late January in those elements.



I canít agree K ,but I respect ur opinion


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

st thomas 11-27-2019 09:24 AM

Re: 49ers are scary good
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by st thomas (Post 869304)
I canít agree K ,but I respect ur opinion


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk



Some people donít weight this in but 2,228 miles from Green Bay , Wis.may have helped 9ers dispose on the green monkey


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:28 PM.


Copyright 1997 - 2020 - BlackandGold.com