Go Back   New Orleans Saints Forums - blackandgold.com > Main > Saints

49ers are scary good

this is a discussion within the Saints Community Forum; Originally Posted by st thomas I wonder if Payton is watching Henry pound the rock. And still thinks his pass happy asre can open up the run? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Who has the worse play calling: the ...

Like Tree188Likes

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-11-2020, 09:30 PM   #221
5000 POSTS! +
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Madison, WI
Posts: 9,157
Re: 49ers are scary good

Originally Posted by st thomas View Post
I wonder if Payton is watching Henry pound the rock. And still thinks his pass happy asre can open up the run?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Who has the worse play calling: the Seahawks on the goal line or the Saints on 3rd and 1?
st thomas likes this.
ChrisXVI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2020, 09:30 PM   #222
Site Donor 2018
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: lafayette
Posts: 6,844
Re: 49ers are scary good

Originally Posted by Lord_Saint83 View Post
Lol I'm sure Payton is still thinking his way is right.


And do it just with 1 receiver as we did all year.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Lord_Saint83 likes this.
st thomas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2020, 09:32 PM   #223
1000 Posts +
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: SW Ohio
Posts: 4,389
Re: 49ers are scary good

LSU shut down Lamar Jackson back in 2016 by slowly collapsing the pocket and closing running lanes. The Titans are using the same approach. He throws and ugly ball so force him to throw. His dominance in the NFL has been grossly overstated.
st thomas likes this.
dam1953 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2020, 09:35 PM   #224
Site Donor 2018
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: lafayette
Posts: 6,844
Re: 49ers are scary good

Originally Posted by ChrisXVI View Post
Who has the worse play calling: the Seahawks on the goal line or the Saints on 3rd and 1?


Saints had more debacles on 3 n1 hell on third and a foot still irks my asre


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
ChrisXVI likes this.
st thomas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2020, 09:36 PM   #225
Site Donor 2015
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Baton Rouge, La
Posts: 1,469
Re: 49ers are scary good

Originally Posted by st thomas View Post
And do it just with 1 receiver as we did all year.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

And not using his north-south rb only sparingly when his “star” rb is not running well
st thomas likes this.
Lord_Saint83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2020, 09:37 PM   #226
Site Donor 2018
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: lafayette
Posts: 6,844
Re: 49ers are scary good

Originally Posted by dam1953 View Post
LSU shut down Lamar Jackson back in 2016 by slowly collapsing the pocket and closing running lanes. The Titans are using the same approach. He throws and ugly ball so force him to throw. His dominance in the NFL has been grossly overstated.


By the end of next season the yall be drafting a pocket passer.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
st thomas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2020, 09:37 PM   #227
Site Donor 2015
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Baton Rouge, La
Posts: 1,469
Re: 49ers are scary good

Kenny with the pick
Lord_Saint83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2020, 09:38 PM   #228
5000 POSTS! +
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Madison, WI
Posts: 9,157
Re: 49ers are scary good

Originally Posted by st thomas View Post
Saints had more debacles on 3 n1 hell on third and a foot still irks my asre


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
For years now, 3rd & 1, line up in shotgun and chuck it deep. Almost every time and it never works.
ChrisXVI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2020, 09:39 PM   #229
Site Donor 2018
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: lafayette
Posts: 6,844
Re: 49ers are scary good

Im laughing so hard right now at the ravens the darllllllinnngs of the world


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
st thomas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2020, 09:41 PM   #230
Site Donor 2018
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: lafayette
Posts: 6,844
Re: 49ers are scary good

Originally Posted by Lord_Saint83 View Post
And not using his north-south rb only sparingly when his star rb is not running well


Xactly how many times we scream thru the house RUN the freakin ball Payton fuuuuuuuik


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Lord_Saint83 likes this.
st thomas is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:37 PM.


Copyright 1997 - 2020 - BlackandGold.com
no new posts