Register All Albums FAQ Community Experience
Go Back   New Orleans Saints Forums - blackandgold.com > Main > Welcome Wagon - NEW!

God,my wife and kids, AND THE SAINTS!!!!!!

this is a discussion within the Welcome Wagon - NEW! Community Forum; welcome to the board, WhoDatRAy. Im getting a nice, positive vibe from your post, and thats what we like around here....

Closed Thread  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-05-2011, 05:58 PM   #11
E. Side Cholo

welcome to the board, WhoDatRAy. Im getting a nice, positive vibe from your post, and thats what we like around here.
Old 01-05-2011, 10:56 PM   #12
Rookie

That's what's great about the Saints fan part of our lives. It's all positive.
Old 01-07-2011, 09:21 PM   #13
10000 POST CLUB

Welcome. Come back tomorrow and get in the gameday chat while the game is on! As Tony The Tiger says, "It's GreaaaaT!!!!"
Old 01-08-2011, 10:00 AM   #14
Site Donor 2014

Hi Geaux,
This is really a nice place to post and chat. People are nice. No insults, childish things. Lots of laughs. You have been warned. I love the weekly game thread that is called, "Caption the picture." It is pictures talken from the games. You have quite a few comedians here.
You have people who are very knowledgable and come up with some good posts and ideas that make you think.
It took me a long time to find a Saints site that was fun, easy to navigate and everything. This site is IT!!
I have been a Saints fan since I can remember and really took interest and learned about the game diuring the 1980's. My parents had season tickets and I would go with their club members.
I live in the Houston area now. I lived in (Met -tree) Metairie at HK time, grew up in Pontc. Park, and now works here in the public school system.
The only thing else I can say is GEAUX SAINTS
Closed Thread