Go Back   New Orleans Saints - blackandgold.com > Main > Everything Else
Shop Horizontal

First Ford Mustang owner still has the keys 49 years after trading a Chevy

this is a discussion within the Everything Else Community Forum; Yahoo!...

Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By SloMotion
  • 1 Post By SmashMouth
  • 1 Post By TheOak

Closed Thread
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-13-2013, 10:51 AM   #1
Moderator
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: New Haven Ct
Posts: 18,423
First Ford Mustang owner still has the keys 49 years after trading a Chevy

Yahoo!
QBREES9 is offline  
Latest Blogs
The ArtiChoke Last Blog: 09-18-2014 By: Barry from MS


How to really handle Ray Rice and AP Last Blog: 09-17-2014 By: neugey


The Lost Art of the Trade Last Blog: 08-30-2014 By: jeanpierre


Old 09-13-2013, 12:14 PM   #2
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: The Woodlands
Posts: 17,456
Blog Entries: 27
Re: First Ford Mustang owner still has the keys 49 years after trading a Chevy



Pretty cool... I just wonder how much it's now worth?
SmashMouth is offline  
Old 09-13-2013, 12:17 PM   #3
10000 POST CLUB
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Cypress Tx.
Posts: 16,193
Re: First Ford Mustang owner still has the keys 49 years after trading a Chevy

It's a Ford.

$2.37
TheOak is offline  
Old 09-13-2013, 11:07 PM   #4
Moderator
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: New Haven Ct
Posts: 18,423
Re: First Ford Mustang owner still has the keys 49 years after trading a Chevy

Found On the Roadside Dead.
QBREES9 is offline  
Old 09-14-2013, 04:56 AM   #5
1000 Posts +
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: "Si quaeris peninsulam amoenam, circumspice"
Posts: 4,299
Blog Entries: 15
Re: First Ford Mustang owner still has the keys 49 years after trading a Chevy

Originally Posted by SmashMouth View Post
Pretty cool... I just wonder how much it's now worth?
IDK, but I've seen some of the vintage '70 muscle cars go for over $100k in auto auctions, so this one's gotta' be in the $50k - $80k range, depending on how good the restoration is ... only 68k original miles too ... I'm surprised the first Mustang was sold out of a dealership in Chicago, how very un-MotorCity-ish of FORD, ... and I'm surprised at you guys (Oak, QBrees), FORD was the only auto company not to accept a bailout and is a major, proud sponsor of the NFL ... let's have some respect, .
SmashMouth likes this.
SloMotion is offline  
Old 09-14-2013, 08:41 AM   #6
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: The Woodlands
Posts: 17,456
Blog Entries: 27
Re: First Ford Mustang owner still has the keys 49 years after trading a Chevy

Originally Posted by SloMotion View Post
IDK, but I've seen some of the vintage '70 muscle cars go for over $100k in auto auctions, so this one's gotta' be in the $50k - $80k range, depending on how good the restoration is ... only 68k original miles too ... I'm surprised the first Mustang was sold out of a dealership in Chicago, how very un-MotorCity-ish of FORD, ... and I'm surprised at you guys (Oak, QBrees), FORD was the only auto company not to accept a bailout and is a major, proud sponsor of the NFL ... let's have some respect, .
That's the very reason I will never buy a car from a company that accepted a bailout. Ford of late has upped their game, btw.
SloMotion likes this.
SmashMouth is offline  
Old 09-14-2013, 08:44 AM   #7
10000 POST CLUB
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Cypress Tx.
Posts: 16,193
First Ford Mustang owner still has the keys 49 years after trading a Chevy

Originally Posted by SloMotion View Post
IDK, but I've seen some of the vintage '70 muscle cars go for over $100k in auto auctions, so this one's gotta' be in the $50k - $80k range, depending on how good the restoration is ... only 68k original miles too ... I'm surprised the first Mustang was sold out of a dealership in Chicago, how very un-MotorCity-ish of FORD, ... and I'm surprised at you guys (Oak, QBrees), FORD was the only auto company not to accept a bailout and is a major, proud sponsor of the NFL ... let's have some respect, .
All UNION, therefore all have received taxpayer $, and helped put O in the Presidents chair. Whether part of the formal bailout or not they all are on the dole.

Whole the heart warming story is one didn't do it, the reality is that they all did but one still owes the Tax-Payers.

GM also sponsors the NFL...

As well as Pepsi and Papa Johns.... I don't buy their crap.
http://m.sportsbusinessdaily.com/Jou...r-Loyalty.aspx


Read my brother.
http://www.forbes.com/sites/joannmul...-surprise-you/

If you play stupid games, you win stupid prizes.

Like and vote https://www.facebook.com/pages/Charl...44287815781246

Last edited by TheOak; 09-14-2013 at 08:48 AM..
TheOak is offline  
Old 09-14-2013, 11:38 AM   #8
1000 Posts +
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: "Si quaeris peninsulam amoenam, circumspice"
Posts: 4,299
Blog Entries: 15
Re: First Ford Mustang owner still has the keys 49 years after trading a Chevy

Originally Posted by TheOak View Post
All UNION, therefore all have received taxpayer $, and helped put O in the Presidents chair. Whether part of the formal bailout or not they all are on the dole.

Whole the heart warming story is one didn't do it, the reality is that they all did but one still owes the Tax-Payers.

GM also sponsors the NFL...

As well as Pepsi and Papa Johns.... I don't buy their crap.
Avid fans know their NFL sponsors - SportsBusiness Daily | SportsBusiness Journal | SportsBusiness Daily Global


Read my brother.
Automakers' Report Card: Who Still Owes Taxpayers Money? The Answer Might Surprise You - Forbes
Oh, don't look now, but your "sean hannity" is showing, .
SloMotion is offline  
Old 09-14-2013, 11:53 AM   #9
10000 POST CLUB
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Cypress Tx.
Posts: 16,193
Re: First Ford Mustang owner still has the keys 49 years after trading a Chevy

Originally Posted by SloMotion View Post
Oh, don't look now, but your "sean hannity" is showing, .
Or maybe his Oak shows some times :P
SloMotion likes this.
TheOak is offline  
Closed Thread

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:56 AM.


Copyright 1997 - 2013 - BlackandGold.com
no new posts