Go Back   New Orleans Saints - blackandgold.com > Main > Saints
Shop Horizontal

Bush draws Payton's ire again

this is a discussion within the Saints Community Forum; Originally Posted by woody just so you know, i can't recall a game i've missed since they came out with the vcr. now, if you understood football better, you would see why the saints strive for offensive balance, and why ...

Closed Thread
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-12-2009, 10:31 AM   #71
5000 POSTS! +
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Hollywood, CA
Posts: 6,211
Blog Entries: 5
Re: Bush draws Payton's ire again

Originally Posted by woody View Post
just so you know, i can't recall a game i've missed since they came out with the vcr.

now, if you understood football better, you would see why the saints strive for offensive balance, and why players have different roles according to their strengths. i swear you only repeat stuff you hear on pregame shows.
I hope that was your piss poor attempt at a personal attack.
I know very well what the Saints do on Offense. And you aren't on offense if you are standing on the sidelines.

Last edited by Euphoria; 12-12-2009 at 10:48 AM..
Euphoria is offline  
Latest Blogs
Is this Manning's last Hurrah? Last Blog: 04-16-2014 By: SmashMouth


Landry over Beckham Jr. Last Blog: 04-12-2014 By: joker-saint


Saints Free Agency 2014 Last Blog: 03-11-2014 By: SmashMouth


Old 12-12-2009, 11:53 AM   #72
100th Post
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 143
Re: Bush draws Payton's ire again

Originally Posted by Euphoria View Post
I hope that was your piss poor attempt at a personal attack.
I know very well what the Saints do on Offense. And you aren't on offense if you are standing on the sidelines.
i don't have to attack you, its quite clear you don't understand when or why certain players are on the field.
woody is online now  
Old 12-12-2009, 01:12 PM   #73
5000 POSTS! +
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Hollywood, CA
Posts: 6,211
Blog Entries: 5
Re: Bush draws Payton's ire again

Originally Posted by woody View Post
i don't have to attack you, its quite clear you don't understand when or why certain players are on the field.
I understand very clear... when they are screwing up and their head isn't in the game you take them off the field, that is very clear.

Don't be to attached to that Bush Jersey of yours...

Last edited by Euphoria; 12-12-2009 at 01:14 PM..
Euphoria is offline  
Old 12-12-2009, 02:01 PM   #74
Cake or Death?
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 3,060
Re: Bush draws Payton's ire again

Originally Posted by Euphoria View Post
Don't be to attached to that Bush Jersey of yours...
Fair enough but quit bashing everything Bush does (even the 9 yard runs) because you were too cheap to buy a Bush jersey of your own.

Last edited by exile; 12-12-2009 at 03:24 PM..
exile is offline  
Old 12-12-2009, 02:49 PM   #75
El Mero Mero
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Kingsville, Tx
Posts: 669
Re: Bush draws Payton's ire again

Bush for MVP!!!!

sorry, just stirring the pot...
saintsfan1313 is offline  
Old 12-12-2009, 03:01 PM   #76
Banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: "Little Ole Town in Tejas"
Posts: 7,770
Re: Bush draws Payton's ire again

Bush just traded for two bags of crawfish and a case of Shiner...lol...
strato is offline  
Old 12-12-2009, 03:03 PM   #77
100th Post
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 143
Re: Bush draws Payton's ire again

Originally Posted by Euphoria View Post
I understand very clear... when they are screwing up and their head isn't in the game you take them off the field, that is very clear.

Don't be to attached to that Bush Jersey of yours...
sure if their head isn't in the game take them out, but don't you understand the benefit of stopping the clock right before the two minute warning? tell me how that is screwing up?
woody is online now  
Old 12-12-2009, 03:12 PM   #78
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: The Woodlands
Posts: 16,646
Blog Entries: 27
Re: Bush draws Payton's ire again

Originally Posted by strato View Post
Bush just traded for two bags of crawfish and a case of Shiner...lol...
SmashMouth is offline  
Old 12-12-2009, 05:40 PM   #79
5000 POSTS! +
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Hollywood, CA
Posts: 6,211
Blog Entries: 5
Re: Bush draws Payton's ire again

Originally Posted by woody View Post
sure if their head isn't in the game take them out, but don't you understand the benefit of stopping the clock right before the two minute warning? tell me how that is screwing up?
Saints failed to convert the first down... we had to punt. If you would have paid attention to all the remarks in this thread instead of just focus in on being a troll and trying to start something...
Euphoria is offline  
Old 12-12-2009, 07:26 PM   #80
Cake or Death?
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 3,060
Re: Bush draws Payton's ire again

Originally Posted by Euphoria View Post
Saints failed to convert the first down... we had to punt. If you would have paid attention to all the remarks in this thread instead of just focus in on being a troll and trying to start something...
Again, the Saints failing to convert a 2nd & 1 after a 9 yard catch by Bush doesn't help your arguement.
exile is offline  
Closed Thread

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules

LinkBacks (?)
LinkBack to this Thread: http://blackandgold.com/saints/22824-bush-draws-paytons-ire-again.html
Posted By For Type Date Hits
The Latest New Orleans Saints News | SportSpyder This thread Refback 12-09-2009 12:12 AM 1


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:24 PM.


Copyright 1997 - 2013 - BlackandGold.com
no new posts