Go Back   New Orleans Saints - blackandgold.com > Main > Saints

Post your predictions

this is a discussion within the Saints Community Forum; Good grief we have some whiny ass negative Nancy fans on this board. Name 4 NFC teams more talented than the Saints....

Like Tree14Likes

Closed Thread
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-08-2015, 08:11 PM   #21
Site Donor 2014
Truth Addict
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Spanish Fort, Alabama
Posts: 21,156
Re: Post your predictions

Good grief we have some whiny ass negative Nancy fans on this board.

Name 4 NFC teams more talented than the Saints.
Danno is online now  
Old 09-08-2015, 08:13 PM   #22
1000 Posts +
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 1,490
Blog Entries: 1
Re: Post your predictions

I just want to scream when I read threads like this. No one knows what will happen that's why it's called predictions. At least predicting the weather is based on science. I don't have any predictions because I don't know what kind of heart this team will have. I just know what they need to do and that is dominate the division because I don't think 10-6 will get a wildcard.
NOLA54 is offline  
Old 09-08-2015, 08:19 PM   #23
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: The Woodlands
Posts: 21,590
Blog Entries: 29
Re: Post your predictions

Originally Posted by Danno View Post
Good grief we have some whiny ass negative Nancy fans on this board.

Name 4 NFC teams more talented than the Saints.
Seattle, Dallas, Eagles, GB.
SmashMouth is offline  
Old 09-08-2015, 08:22 PM   #24
Hou Saints Fan
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Houston, Tx
Posts: 4,733
Re: Post your predictions

Originally Posted by SmashMouth View Post
Seattle, Dallas, Eagles, GB.
I'd even add Rams
RaginCajun83 is offline  
Old 09-08-2015, 08:23 PM   #25
Hou Saints Fan
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Houston, Tx
Posts: 4,733
Re: Post your predictions

As for Saints: 9-7
RaginCajun83 is offline  
Old 09-08-2015, 08:25 PM   #26
Site Donor 2014
Truth Addict
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Spanish Fort, Alabama
Posts: 21,156
Re: Post your predictions

Originally Posted by SmashMouth View Post
Seattle, Dallas, Eagles, GB.
Seattle? Agree.
Dallas? I'd say we're about even. We have the QB advantage
Eagles? I'd also say we're about even. We have the QB advantage
Green Bay? We kicked their ass last year.

Not buyin what you sellin!
Danno is online now  
Old 09-08-2015, 08:57 PM   #27
Hou Saints Fan
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Houston, Tx
Posts: 4,733
Re: Post your predictions

Rams: defense and running game > Saints
RaginCajun83 is offline  
Old 09-08-2015, 09:28 PM   #28
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: The Woodlands
Posts: 21,590
Blog Entries: 29
Re: Post your predictions

Saints win the division, according to Florio.
Others chose the FailClowns as well.

PFT’s 2015 season predictions | ProFootballTalk
SmashMouth is offline  
Old 09-08-2015, 09:37 PM   #29
1000 Posts +
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 2,977
Re: Post your predictions

Originally Posted by NOLA54 View Post
I just want to scream when I read threads like this. No one knows what will happen that's why it's called predictions. At least predicting the weather is based on science. I don't have any predictions because I don't know what kind of heart this team will have. I just know what they need to do and that is dominate the division because I don't think 10-6 will get a wildcard.

I disagree on the last sentence. SF, St.Louis, Minnesota(unless they win at home against SD, Seattle, and Green Bay), Chicago, Washington, two NFC South teams, and one other NFC East team will not have 10 wins. I have Detroit having a down season so that leaves Arizona, second place NFC East team, and us if Atlanta win division.
WillSaints81 is offline  
Old 09-08-2015, 09:44 PM   #30
1000 Posts +
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 2,977
Re: Post your predictions

Originally Posted by RaginCajun83 View Post
Rams: defense and running game > Saints
Rams unfortunately have to deal with Seattle and Arizona.
And this
Sea-0-1
@Was-if they win 1-1
Pit-1-2
@Ari-2-2
@GB 2-3
Cle-3-3
SF-4-3
@Min(vikings have owned them and AP is back)4-4
Chi-5-4(but its too close)
@Bal-5-5
@Cin-5-6
Ari-5-7(they're not sweeping)
Det-6-7
TB-if they win 7-7
@Sea-7-8
@SF-8-8

The best they can do is 8-8.

The rams better be making Gurley their franchise player because if not, they will not get better than the record I project above.
WillSaints81 is offline  
Closed Thread

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules

LinkBacks (?)
LinkBack to this Thread: http://blackandgold.com/saints/73970-post-your-predictions.html
Posted By For Type Date Hits
The Latest New Orleans Saints News | SportSpyder This thread Refback 09-08-2015 03:03 PM 2


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:01 AM.


Copyright 1997 - 2014 - BlackandGold.com
no new posts