Go Back   New Orleans Saints - blackandgold.com > Main > Saints

10-5

this is a discussion within the Saints Community Forum; Originally Posted by blackangold Because you dont have a rebuttal. Rob ryan is why we are winning. If we had rob last year we would have been a better team than what we are seeing this season. We win when ...

Like Tree27Likes

Closed Thread
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-22-2013, 04:38 PM   #41
1000 Posts +
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: WHO DAT NATION
Posts: 2,261
Re: 10-5

Originally Posted by blackangold View Post
Because you dont have a rebuttal. Rob ryan is why we are winning. If we had rob last year we would have been a better team than what we are seeing this season.
We win when we play complimentary football, this game was a tough loss but we shouldn't have laid that egg in St. Louis last week*.
Mardigras9 likes this.
saintsfan403 is offline  
Old 12-22-2013, 04:39 PM   #42
1000 Posts +
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 2,250
Re: 10-5

Originally Posted by |Mitch| View Post
You're a moron, go back and watch some games before '06 and tell me that we are better off without Payton
You can't make that comparison because we didn't have Brees. You think Brooks would have made Payton look good.. lol

yet again a awful argument, or the lack of an argument... next
blackangold is offline  
Old 12-22-2013, 04:40 PM   #43
10000 POST CLUB
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Cypress Tx.
Posts: 16,193
Re: 10-5

Originally Posted by blackangold View Post
Im tired of saying...

.

Finally.....

Thanks bro
TheOak is offline  
Old 12-22-2013, 04:40 PM   #44
10000 POST CLUB
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Alexandria, La
Posts: 10,107
Re: 10-5

Originally Posted by blackangold View Post
You can't make that comparison because we didn't have Brees. You think Brooks would have made Payton look good.. lol

yet again a awful argument, or the lack of an argument... next
And who was the coach who brought Drew and G.W. and Ryan in, genius
|Mitch| is offline  
Old 12-22-2013, 04:42 PM   #45
1000 Posts +
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Grand Haven, Michigan by way of a little Mississippi River town in Louisiana
Posts: 4,244
Re: 10-5

Well my 11-5 prediction is down to the final game. I really don't like the thought of 10-6, Caddieman will be on our site all year gloating. Go Saints Go!!
halloween 65 is offline  
Old 12-22-2013, 04:42 PM   #46
1000 Posts +
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 2,250
Re: 10-5

Originally Posted by |Mitch| View Post
And who was the coach who brought Drew and G.W. and Ryan is, genius
Which has nothing to do with his play calling. Lets not give Loomis any credit for doing his job either... When did SP become the GM.... errrrr.. duuu

lol next


any of you can feel free to play this game with me... don't leave mitch by his lonesome
blackangold is offline  
Old 12-22-2013, 04:44 PM   #47
500th Post
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Posts: 550
Re: 10-5

Well look on the bright side we fixed one problem in a week we can make feild goals now, second problem would be for the OLine to hold up
CoreyO is offline  
Old 12-22-2013, 04:44 PM   #48
10000 POST CLUB
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Alexandria, La
Posts: 10,107
Re: 10-5

Originally Posted by blackangold View Post
Which has nothing to do with his play calling. Lets not give Loomis any credit for doing his job either... When did SP become the GM.... errrrr.. duuu

lol next
You apparently have no clue what you are talking about; Sean was the one who wanted Brees and G.W... Even to the fact of giving up 250,000 a year to get G.W. signed...

Were you *****ing about the play-calling in '09? You're just a whiny spoiled bandwagon fan
|Mitch| is offline  
Old 12-22-2013, 04:46 PM   #49
1000 Posts +
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 2,250
Re: 10-5

Originally Posted by |Mitch| View Post
You apparently have no clue what you are talking about; Sean was the one who wanted Brees and G.W... Even to the fact of giving up 250,000 a year to get G.W. signed...

Were you *****ing about the play-calling in '09? You're just a whiny spoiled bandwagon fan
Yes 09 when our D was the #1 scoring Defense in the league (scoring for us)...

You're side stepping the argument. Payton is not the GM....

Carmichael is the better play caller. Do you agree or not?
blackangold is offline  
Old 12-22-2013, 04:48 PM   #50
10000 POST CLUB
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Alexandria, La
Posts: 10,107
Re: 10-5

Originally Posted by blackangold View Post
Carmichael is the better play caller. Do you agree or not?
I disagree, it was the same **** last year. Whining and *****ing for Payton to come back and take over the calling duties again...
|Mitch| is offline  
Closed Thread

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules

LinkBacks (?)
LinkBack to this Thread: http://blackandgold.com/saints/63081-10-5-a.html
Posted By For Type Date Hits
10-5 This thread Refback 12-22-2013 04:19 PM 20


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:54 AM.


Copyright 1997 - 2014 - BlackandGold.com
no new posts